Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rivera Is Worse Than Fox

99 posts in this topic

Posted

And directly to the title of the thread: Yes.

Posted

Not that I don't agree we should have gone for it. because I do. But if we did go for it and failed, many of you guys would be blaming him as well for not punting the ball.

The Fail is that we run too much out of the read option and nothing has changed

If we ran the ball like regular teams do, power running.... we proably wouldn't even got to 4th down

Posted

Fukk this jumping bean ****** we got for a coach...should hired Rob Ryan as coach when we interviewed him

Posted

thats why you dont hire a goddamn mexican who hasnt proved poo as a coach

Posted

Guys just face it. We are one of the most cursed teams in the league. When things seem to be going good for us. It suddenly falls apart on us. That has been going on for many years now. No surprise to me. Well another week and another loss. What is new.

Posted

R u kidding me?

I mean we just took alt to the wire @ their house.

You people amaze me, It is improvement, and we should of had that.

Second year coach against a 4 year old team.

if you guys like fox so much go be a fuggin Broncos fan.

Tell that to Jim Harbaugh.

First year coach last year.

Improvement isn't enough. The team played it's heart out today. The coaches didn't help them win, not with the stupid ass offensive play calling.

Not with the gutless not trying at the end of the second half.

Not with not keeping Keuchley on the field.

I'm really sick of it.

They expect a 23 year old to save them. If Carolina had stayed with the I formation they would have won this game; but, no, let's just keep running a play the rest of the league now knows how to defense.

Rivera also knows his secondary is week.

Grow a pair, take you 6'5" 260 lb qb and tell him DIVE for one yard and go for it.

1 person likes this

Posted

The odds of us getting the 1st at the end of the game were probably twice as high as the odds of us stopping them from getting a field goal. We would have stopped a touchdown but a field goal seemed like a given. You have to adjust and tailor calls to what you have to work with. It's not happening.

Posted

Rivera (or Chud, or both) seem so terrified that our offense is going to make a mistake and lose us the game that they go into a shell at the end of halfs or with the lead. We had a good offensive flow in the first half, and sat on it to get to halftime. We were 1-2, had a 4th-and-1, in Atlanta territory, to put the game away at the end, and we punt. Knowing our secondary is the worst in the NFL. I would trade Rivera for Fox today.

Posted

Not that I don't agree we should have gone for it. because I do. But if we did go for it and failed, many of you guys would be blaming him as well for not punting the ball.

So we would have lost either way? Who does that fall on?

Posted

Lol OMG man

All he do is just stand there. I am so lost right now lol

Posted

I dont know who Harbaugh is but heres a pie chart.

1 person likes this

Posted

R u kidding me?

I mean we just took alt to the wire @ their house.

You people amaze me, It is improvement, and we should of had that.

Second year coach against a 4 year old team.

if you guys like fox so much go be a fuggin Broncos fan.

I fully agree. I don't understand all the hate. I thought the team did a great job in a very tough place to play. I would very easily consider the Falcons one of the top 5 teams in the NFL yet people act like we lost to the Dolphins. What I saw today was a team in Carolina that can still make the playoffs and compete at a high level but is still probably another draft away from being a championship team. The biggest issue is our secondary, mostly Norman and Nakamura. I honestly believe Norman will develop as the year goes along, I see lots of positives mixed with a few bad plays. Nakamura is good, but we need to address starting FS next season either through the draft or free agency. Besides that I thought this team looked solid.