Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

Saw what Newton was made of today

217 posts in this topic

Avoid what? Or "aviod" as you so eloquently put it.

You haven't presented an argument, substance, or any valid points.

You said you used to like me as poster and now you don't. What am I avoiding? LOL. You established your personal dislike for me over an internet message board yet respond to each of my posts since? Shouldn't you be disliking me while ironing your khakis for overnight stocking at WalMart?

Your dislike for the coaching staff when the execution is obviously the problem. Thats the avoid part.

The Grammar nazi part is just a lack of debating fundamentals.

And yes i did like you as a poster and may still, depends how fast you are abel to get over the butt hurt and think clearly.

Your dislike for the coaching staff when the execution is obviously the problem. Thats the avoid part.

Actually agree with you here.

I think McDermott had one helluva game-plan today. His only error is choosing Nakamura to be a starter and then believing that he has the ability to carry through on that game plan.

But other than that, it was a pretty good defensive game plan.

The only exception I have with the coaching today was the two-minute drill and the absolute stupid LACK of use of our timeouts at the end of the 1st half.

But, all in all, if the players today did what they were payed to do (not fumble, wrap up when you're tackling, not defend passes like a staggering drunk, etc.) the Panthers win.

Said it in game thread....

If Chud wasn't pussyfoot play caller Cam would have dropped 350 to 400 on Atlanta today and we would have won by multiple scores. They were not stopping the pass.

Instead we threw it 22 times. I hate Chud forever

...still being an idiot...

It was, because if Cam hadn't fumbled Nakamura's play never happens and the game is over.

That said I want Martin back there again he may blow some coverage's but Nakumaras lack of speed and blown coverage's are far worse.

Cam's not responsible for another player's job though. Had Nakamura's play not happened, we would've most likely won. That play directly influenced the game. The defense should've done their job. Why did we call a QB roll out with our 3 RBs? What happened on Cam's play is a regular football play between two teams. Fumbles happen. Nakamura's play was so far from a regular football play. He just completely blew it.

1 person likes this

Hatter has issues with someone like Cam Newton receiving so much glory from Panther fans. He wants Cam to carry the load and feels he owes it to us to. Just don't give him all the credit for it. Keep in mind, Hatter was strongly opposed to us drafting and believing in Cam all the way up to week 2 of last season. Only then did he relent a bit.

Of course. Let me guess...after drafting Newton last year and Newton being Rookie of the Year...he disappears...then this year...(the same QB that he thinks sooo little about) is expected to be perfect and carry the team on his shoulders...while if this was Luck he would be screaming to the high heavens that the defense sucks and that he feels awful that he has to put up with such a pathetic defense.

Of course. Let me guess...after drafting Newton last year and Newton being Rookie of the Year...he disappears...then this year...(the same QB that he thinks sooo little about) is expected to be perfect and carry the team on his shoulders...while if this was Luck he would be screaming to the high heavens that the defense sucks and that he feels awful that he has to put up with such a pathetic defense.

You can't accuse Hatter of being one of those guys who disappear and only come back to criticize after Cam plays badly.

Hatter has stuck it out through and through... just a mild case of schizophrenia when it comes to Cam.

Cam's not responsible for another player's job though. Had Nakamura's play not happened, we would've most likely won. That play directly influenced the game. The defense should've done their job. Why did we call a QB roll out with our 3 RBs? What happened on Cam's play is a regular football play between two teams. Fumbles happen. Nakamura's play was so far from a regular football play. He just completely blew it.

You won't get an argument out of me about that... Nakamura is garbage that wasn't his only terrible play today.

There were three separate events in a row that could have won us the game.

1.Cam not fumbling.

2.Being a man and going for in with less than a yard to go.

3.Nakamura's god awful attempt at an interception. (I'm going on record that I believe Martin would have picked that)

Maybe if you aren't such an idiot, you wouldn't make such idiotic posts. Just a thought

I've seen your postings..

I see the truth is a bitter pill to swallow on this site.