Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

Saw what Newton was made of today

218 posts in this topic

LOL - he didn't lose the game for us but that fumble sure didn't help.

Usual suspects in this thread that believe Cam can do no wrong.

FTR: I thought they should have went for it. Why would you give an a QB who has carved u up all game an opportunity to go 60 yards in a minute?

Pay better attention boy; last week when Cam played poorly I was all over him.

LOL - he didn't lose the game for us but that fumble sure didn't help.

Usual suspects in this thread that believe Cam can do no wrong.

FTR: I thought they should have went for it. Why would you give an a QB who has carved u up all game an opportunity to go 60 yards in a minute?

Pay better attention boy; last week when Cam played poorly I was all over him.

Cam played a tough but solid game. He made mistakes but good Lord he can't make up for the coaching gaffs and defense being hung out to dry like yesterday's laundry.

Defense is killing us just like last year. WE haven't filled in all the holes yet. We have a young secondary. It shows.

Coaching...well, the scheme/gameplan just makes me want to pop the veins in my head in frustration.

The fumble sucked but why was he carrying it there in the first place? Coaches need to stop getting so cute when the game is on the line. Most of his mistakes occur when our brain dead coaches put him in terrible situations. Good coaches put their players in a position to succeed.

Cam didnt play PERFECT, unfortunately we need PERFECTION from Cam to win. Maybe we should start Anderson.

U didn't call me a racist? I'm insulted.

That fumble killed us but like I said bro the coaching on this team is awful.

TBH he has had better games and its why we lost. He has to fuging walk on water to get a win out of this team.

Cam didnt play PERFECT, unfortunately we need PERFECTION from Cam to win. Maybe we should start Anderson.

Aside from the sarcasm about Anderson intended for Cam trolls at the end there, the sad thing is, you're right about the perfection part.

Cam is OUR team right now. He is why we are relevant. And our performance as a whole depend on him. The problem is, unless he plays absolutely perfect (which he almost did today), he can't make up for how horrible our defense is.

These idiots could put anyone they want back there and 99% of them wouldn't even have us as close as we were today.

I'm so sick of wasting his efforts though.

If he didn't fumble on the 3rd down but rather just didn't pick up the first, what's the complaint then?

Exact same result.

Besides Johnson, Cam had the best game of anyone on the team. Does CJ deserve blame for the loss too even during his awesome game because his facemask led to a score?

1 person likes this

Packers just converted a 4th and 1 while they were AHEAD in the game.

"Trust your players and then execute it" - Troy AIkman.

We need to remember that teams that take a qb with the first pick usually have a top 5 pick for a few years after due to other pieces missing. Lucky for us cam is good enough to at least give us a chance while the rest of the team catches up talent wise. Of course sometimes it won't turn out well when you have such a young player trying to do so much.

The coaches are lazy and clueless. Cam shouldn't have been the one running the ball that play anyway.

All this damn money in our RB's and we just expect our second year QB to do it all himself.

Sigh... & now I have to agree with KT... Fug...