Photo
- - - - -

I really feel bad for our players.

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
17 replies to this topic

#16 Disinfranchised

Disinfranchised

Disinfranchised

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 30 September 2012 - 07:03 PM

Sadly, they lost because of their mistakes. Piss poor tackling, dropped passes (Tolbert), and not protecting the football (Smitty)

I can't believe that players making millions do not know to wrap up. can't blame that on the coach.

Cammy made the losing fumble.

#17 AreGeeThree

AreGeeThree

NEWB

• Pip
ROOKIE

Posted 30 September 2012 - 07:04 PM

you guys really arent that talented.

dont feel bad for the players they are friggin millionaires.

#18 PantherPhann89

PantherPhann89

CPP "Carolina Panther Phann"

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 30 September 2012 - 07:13 PM

In actuality, him holding the ball that long was a sign of improvement. Shows the OL was doing their job. They did great today.

Defense got pressure, but their efforts are wasted because our safety position is may as well be unmanned.

Ultimately, it all falls on the coaching staff. For all the "attacking" Rivera preached when he got the job, he does very little of it - instead, we play scared and would rather react.

Rivera punts on 4th and 1 in ATL's house and gives them the ball back with a minute to go.

So does John Fox.

Ask Bill Belichick, Jim Harbaugh, or Sean Payton what they would do there.

I didn't have a problem with the punt on 4th and 1, we downed the ball on the 1 yard line. The problem I had comes in here: We should've only rushed 3 and dropped 8, with a goal of only allowing 10 - 15 yards on the play and keeping the receiver or rusher in bounds.