Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cam is breaking down slowly but surely

64 posts in this topic

Posted

So the coaches fumbled the ball? You win and lose as a team. Cam let himself and the team down as much as they let him down. Everyone deserves blame for this loss.

gotta get in his ear, calm him down and let him redeem himself ...done seen Superman dive over the line before should've went for it our players didn't lose this

our d is ass an we put trust in them but not Cam Newton wtf part of the game is that?

Posted

my post game reaction was a lot worse. At least it wasn't so public this time. He played a hell of a game is improving and learning how to lead. He seriously is being asked to carry this whole team with the weight of the world on him. It's hard and losing like this just completely sucks.

Posted

So LaFell, Tolbert, Kuechly, Anderson, TD, Beason, Alexander, Both Edwards, and Hardy are all garbage?

Tolbert is, Anderson isn't great, and Hardy is close to garbage

Posted

I will not be a panthers fan if this staff is retained after this year.

almost makes me hope we retain the staff

2 people like this

Posted

Cam gone pull a lebron smh

i mean i can't say i'd blame him

Posted

https://twitter.com/...514699940356097

wow, way to go you band of cocksucking coaches. these fugs need to go back to peewee football, do not let them inside the state of NC ever again.

I'd tell you to suck it but i'm afraid you really would...

Posted

Cam gone pull a lebron smh

This is the NFL the franchise tag makes it so he can either play for us or sit out a whole season.

Posted

So now everyone is going to post twitter about Cam's behavior when this team loses. What does that say about this team and this season. Cam's every fugging move makes headlines more than how fugging pathetic this team plays. Definitely SB bound team to me.

Where was the twitters of Sam Bradford when his team was losing last season?

Posted

Really I think McDermott is horrible why did andy reid fire him then refer him to Rivera and rivera took the bait...smh....Overall this is ALL Hurney.....He has given out so many horrible contracts and traded so many decent draft picks that we arent able to afford decent free agents so we sign the back ups back up and make em starters! Fire Hurney let a new GM come in and clean his mess up.

Posted

The run defense is still so sad, gotta grab a DT and a FS in the upcoming draft

You mean like we should have this year, and didn't?

Seriously, I'm still so confused as to how those were the two most glaring holes in our team, and we did exactly NOTHING to improve it all offseason!

Posted

if only Cam held onto the ball on that 1st down...

Posted

This is the NFL the franchise tag makes it so he can either play for us or sit out a whole season.

Yeah..The NFL have figured out how to bring back modern day slavery without being called on it. So with the tag, a player is pressured to play for a team they don't want to play for or sit out a YEAR and in the case of someone like Cam that is pure suicide.