SuperMan

I'm always holding back.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,265 posts
  • LocationRaleigh,NC

Posted 30 September 2012 - 05:05 PM

Cam gone pull a lebron smh

This is the NFL the franchise tag makes it so he can either play for us or sit out a whole season.

#32 footballisasport

footballisasport

• HUDDLER
  • 5,022 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 05:09 PM

So now everyone is going to post twitter about Cam's behavior when this team loses. What does that say about this team and this season. Cam's every fugging move makes headlines more than how fugging pathetic this team plays. Definitely SB bound team to me.

Where was the twitters of Sam Bradford when his team was losing last season?

#33 SnowFlyHigh

SnowFlyHigh

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 05:12 PM

Really I think McDermott is horrible why did andy reid fire him then refer him to Rivera and rivera took the bait...smh....Overall this is ALL Hurney.....He has given out so many horrible contracts and traded so many decent draft picks that we arent able to afford decent free agents so we sign the back ups back up and make em starters! Fire Hurney let a new GM come in and clean his mess up.

#34 Captroop

Captroop

Pronounced, "Cat Poop"

• HUDDLER
  • 4,534 posts
  • LocationNot Telling... CatofWar might find me.

Posted 30 September 2012 - 05:15 PM

The run defense is still so sad, gotta grab a DT and a FS in the upcoming draft

You mean like we should have this year, and didn't?

Seriously, I'm still so confused as to how those were the two most glaring holes in our team, and we did exactly NOTHING to improve it all offseason!

#35 bleys

bleys

Simple and Plain

• HUDDLER
  • 15,105 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 05:16 PM

if only Cam held onto the ball on that 1st down...

#36 footballisasport

footballisasport

• HUDDLER
  • 5,022 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 05:17 PM

This is the NFL the franchise tag makes it so he can either play for us or sit out a whole season.

Yeah..The NFL have figured out how to bring back modern day slavery without being called on it. So with the tag, a player is pressured to play for a team they don't want to play for or sit out a YEAR and in the case of someone like Cam that is pure suicide.

#37 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,477 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 30 September 2012 - 05:19 PM

Yeah..The NFL have figured out how to bring back modern day slavery without being called on it. So with the tag, a player is pressured to play for a team they don't want to play for or sit out a YEAR and in the case of someone like Cam that is pure suicide.

Don't be retarded. He has a choice to not play in the NFL, that's not slavery. Want to play in the NFL you have to deal with the rules in place. Otherwise feel free to go play football somewhere else.

Honestly I don't know why I don't just have you on ignore.

#38 Kral

Kral

Internet Legend

• HUDDLER
  • 6,828 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 05:20 PM

Oh those multimillionaire modern day slaves. How terrible it must be.

#39 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators
  • 13,308 posts
  • LocationILM

Posted 30 September 2012 - 05:21 PM

If he ran that play 100 times he wouldn't fumble but once I would assume.
He was really beating himself up over it after the game.

#40 bleys

bleys

Simple and Plain

• HUDDLER
  • 15,105 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 05:22 PM

slavery wouldn't pay someone the average of top QBs.. typically in the several millions.

true, and definitely a game breaker today..

#41 footballisasport

footballisasport

• HUDDLER
  • 5,022 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 05:25 PM

Just imagine what every game would be like if you're team didn't bank every single game on your QB playing flawlessly. Just imagine if the rest of this team had to pull their own weight instead of expecting Cam to NEVER make mistakes.

FUNNY THAT THE FALCONS' QB Made A MISTAKE AND THE team STILL WON. I guess that's what happen when a team actually plays like a team and not make every win or lose a QB fault.

Only this team keeps buying into those silly pundits bs that this team wins when Cam makes no mistakes. Which means your team won't be winning much.

#42 Sword

Sword

Ninja Pirate

• HUDDLER
  • 2,174 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 05:27 PM

If there is one thing we all know about Cam is he definitly blaming himself for this loss. We as fans can't really blame him since he was saving our arse and making plays when they weren't there to be made but he will take that loss on himself and we have to hope it fuels him more then it hurts him.

Poor tackling and bad saftey coverage is going to make us lose more then we win every time though..

#43 Vampire the buffet slayer

Vampire the buffet slayer

Fat Alice's Dietitian

• HUDDLER
  • 2,120 posts
  • Locationunder an aluminum hat

Posted 30 September 2012 - 05:27 PM

https://twitter.com/...514699940356097

wow, way to go you band of cocksucking coaches. these fugs need to go back to peewee football, do not let them inside the state of NC ever again.

Im tired of telling you idiots how idiotic you are.

Go to community college get a diploma.

Then go into the work force and realize how retarded you are.

Then come back to the huddle and apologize you fuuggin idiot.

#44 Sloth

Sloth

idk

• HUDDLER
  • 2,576 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 05:28 PM

Only this team keeps buying into those silly pundits bs that this team wins when Cam makes no mistakes. Which means your team won't be winning much.

I do agree that it's horseshit that we as a team need perfection from one second year, 23 year old guy to have any chance at winning. That said, we don't win much regardless. It's kinda our thing. Black cat logo, bad luck and generally a bad team.

#45 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • 18,687 posts
  • LocationGreensboro

Posted 30 September 2012 - 05:29 PM

lololololol cam is not breaking down stfu and eat some prozac or something

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.