Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CPF4LIFE

Falcons keyed in on Nakamura all Game.

26 posts in this topic

The entire secondary is suspect. After Gamble whom is average himself its basically a free for all. We are making average at best QBs looks like superstars. How can Matt Ryan even still be on the frontpage suggested as a MVP? 7 SACKS don't mean anything when a QB can throw the ball to anyone at will. That's not his talent that's the opponent's weakness! They won the game on some Madden 11 crap! smh

The only average QB we've played so far is Freeman, and he didn't really do much

We'd have a pro-bowl FS if we could put Nakamura and Martin together. For what Martin lacks in toughness and tackling ability, Nakamura lacks in athleticism and ball hawking.

Nakamura has tackling ability? Lol he side steps the player before he "tries" to tackle him. Michael Turner scared the poo out of Nak on a few runs today.

1 person likes this

I thought Norman did a decent job against a great duo but he has a lot to learn.

He is a FS....he wasn't on an island.

It isn't McD's fault that Nakamura kept letting guys behind him. he wasn't suppose to do that.....the only way to adjust is to line him up like we did against the NYGs.

So he could not have sat him on the bench? That was not in his power?

So he could not have sat him on the bench? That was not in his power?

Nothing said, leads me to believe McD has power to bench starters in game for performance.....

Nothing said, leads me to believe McD has power to bench starters in game for performance.....

So your say he has no power to sub players in? Maybe a player with better coverage skills when the other team has to throw?

Sherrod Martin would have made that play. A safety should never be backpeddling to defend a receiver or throw.

Yeah of course he would have. I mean being your fugging david blaine.

#pantherfansrretards

So your say he has no power to sub players in? Maybe a player with better coverage skills when the other team has to throw?

Don't know...I just know coordinators don't have pull to bench starters in game. That is Ron.

I am sure situational subs would be game planning done earlier in the week.

Gameplan on D was solid. Nakamura was just horrible. tackling also bad.....

Bash on Ron, bash the players.....McD should be safe this week.

Don't know...I just know coordinators don't have pull to bench starters in game. That is Ron.

I am sure situational subs would be game planning done earlier in the week.

Gameplan on D was solid. Nakamura was just horrible. tackling also bad.....

Bash on Ron, bash the players.....McD should be safe this week.

Lots of holes in that story there.