Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Falcons keyed in on Nakamura all Game.

26 posts in this topic

Posted

I thought Norman did a decent job against a great duo but he has a lot to learn.

Posted

He is a FS....he wasn't on an island.

It isn't McD's fault that Nakamura kept letting guys behind him. he wasn't suppose to do that.....the only way to adjust is to line him up like we did against the NYGs.

So he could not have sat him on the bench? That was not in his power?

Posted

Start Sherrod now!

Posted

So he could not have sat him on the bench? That was not in his power?

Nothing said, leads me to believe McD has power to bench starters in game for performance.....

Posted

Nothing said, leads me to believe McD has power to bench starters in game for performance.....

So your say he has no power to sub players in? Maybe a player with better coverage skills when the other team has to throw?

Posted

Sherrod Martin would have made that play. A safety should never be backpeddling to defend a receiver or throw.

Yeah of course he would have. I mean being your fugging david blaine.

#pantherfansrretards

Posted

So your say he has no power to sub players in? Maybe a player with better coverage skills when the other team has to throw?

Don't know...I just know coordinators don't have pull to bench starters in game. That is Ron.

I am sure situational subs would be game planning done earlier in the week.

Gameplan on D was solid. Nakamura was just horrible. tackling also bad.....

Bash on Ron, bash the players.....McD should be safe this week.

Posted

Don't know...I just know coordinators don't have pull to bench starters in game. That is Ron.

I am sure situational subs would be game planning done earlier in the week.

Gameplan on D was solid. Nakamura was just horrible. tackling also bad.....

Bash on Ron, bash the players.....McD should be safe this week.

Lots of holes in that story there.

Posted

Nice guy but...If Nakamura starts next week we know we need new coaches. I didn't think anyone could be as bad as Sherrod Martin was last year but Nakamura makes him look like Pro Bowl material. Nakamura can't tackle, can't cover and especially can't judge pop fly bombs which is critical in the safety position. Bring back Sherrod...please!!!

Posted

If Nakamura starts the next game then Martin has sh!t for brains and doesn't understand our defense. No other reason why Naka would start.

Posted

Did you see this play?

falcons_medium.gif

Posted

I said it in TC and I'll say it now. I didn't think Naka won the job in TC at all. In all honesty I thought Sherrod was better then him all thru TC. For some odd reason he was just given the job. They said he was suppose to be a better tackler then Sherrod. I'm sorry I don't see much of a difference. And for dam sure he isn't better in coverage. If Rivera doesn't make this change. It's time for us to question him as a HC.