Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anybodyhome

One Word Says it All: Choke

5 posts in this topic

I laughed in pure "WTF are you guys thinking?" sarcasm the last 7 minutes of the game.

And this just in- Rivera is still standing somewhere silently with his arms folded across his chest.

They played a great game. good game plan on both sides of the ball....sometimes playa's need to mak a play... way to come out and attack Panthers...

way to come out and attack Panthers... for 3 quarters, anyway...

There, fixed that for ya

• Topics

• I like the use of props like in that old MTV allstar game where there was like 2 additional baskets above the main hoop. Could be interesting.

Sent using the amazing CarolinaHuddle mobile app

• It seems like every year around draft time, huddle math kicks into full effect.  Somehow by puck 8 the top 20 prospects will magically be gone. Always amazes me.  Unless you are trading up to 1 draft a Peppers or Cam franchise can't miss prospect I don't see why this team would trade up with a pick in the top 10.  Use last years slump to your advantage and build your core.  Get 2-3 starting caliber (not necessary starters on this team but starting caliber) NFL players and some depth guys.  I like Fournette but there are other guys that can fill a role on this team who will be available.  No need to throw the draft away. Just my opinion. 
    • Oh hell, make it 28 points. Boy, the failcons could have used that.