Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cam's agent:

61 posts in this topic

Posted

For people talking about the franchise tag: Do you really want our QB to be FORCED to stay here and play for us against his will?

Yay football rape!

1 person likes this

Posted

He won't need to be.

Posted

Cam will not play for anyone else, unless we willingly let him go.

Posted

What reason does Cam have to stay on this cursed organization?

Posted

Cam needs to remain a Panther till his carrer is over

Posted

Franchise Tag bitches.

A team will give up two 1st round picks for Newton.

Posted

Anytime I can use this clip, I will:

(Huddle after a loss)

3 people like this

Posted

If Cam had to leave, I hope he goes to a winning team like the 49ers... he deserves success with a good organization!

Posted

It is a good point that Newton will leave if the team degrades and continues to get worse. There is no reason for him to stay with a franchise that is imploding.

But, many things tell me all of you are wrong and he won't be. For one, it's still early in this Carolina era. And I wouldn't say we're truly going down the path of implosion just yet. Two, if the franchise does so terribly that Cam does decide to leave, who is going to want the guy that was leading the team? Cam Jesus hasn't exactly lived up to his rookie year statistics, naw mean? Three, there is always the chance of another bright young player coming to town that can entice Newton to stay. Fourth, maybe he likes it here? Maybe he's a humble guy who likes the idea of leading a team out of hell into the promised land? Mabye, we're all wrong and the team will do great soon?

I personally hope we will avoid the next Lebron James and keep him for his entire career. This team deserves a legend, and Cam has all the potential and good will in the world.

1 person likes this

Posted

Oh shut up. The world could end in the next 2 years. I'm going to continue to torture myself and pull for the panthers in the meantime.

Posted

We are going to be a great team by the time his contracts runs out and he will be one of the best players in the NFL we will make him the highest paid QB in the NFL. He isn't going to go anywhere.

Posted

no way the panthers would let cam walk, and honestly I don't see him walking away. Say what you want about the guy, but he isn't a quitter, he just hates losing.