Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

STOP BLAMING THE COACHING STAFF

66 posts in this topic

Posted

You mean to tell me you of all people don't believe Cam would have gotten that 1st down with less than a yard to go to seal the win?

Cam is the only player who can run on our team? And besides, if a D cant stop someone from scoring 99 yards back, we dont deserve to win.

2 people like this

Posted

Naka had a pick and a blocked td pass.

Wasnt "beat" until it was too late for the coaches.

I mean if you want the coaches to have visions of the future then you may want to go back to rooting for the X-men.

whoa whoa whoa

Yes he had a pick and a nice batted pass. He also gave up virtually every TD and big play.

I'm not going to blame the coaches. I'm going to blame Hurney for not having a FS capable of starting.

1 person likes this

Posted

He fumbled it once. Give the fugin ball to stew or tolbert!

Posted

Cam is the only player who can run on our team? And besides, if a D cant stop someone from scoring 99 yards back, we dont deserve to win.

He is the only one I want with the ball in his hands with the game on the line, he is also the directly under center shortest distance.

Posted

whoa whoa whoa

Yes he had a pick and a nice batted pass. He also gave up virtually every TD and big play.

I'm not going to blame the coaches. I'm going to blame Hurney for not having a FS capable of starting.

Fine, coaches i defend, Hurney I do not.

Posted

whoa whoa whoa

Yes he had a pick

Oh yeah.......the only pick.

Posted

Oh yeah.......the only pick.

That's awesome!

How many TDs and deep receptions did he give up?

Posted

sure our defensive backs are functionally retarded but don't blame the coaches for putting them in that late game situation instead of just going for 1 fuging yard with our $80 million backfield

Posted

I had faith, and have lil of it now

I look at our schedule and none of those teams scare me

But our coaches have to pull their head out of their asses and make some changes

Posted

He is the only one I want with the ball in his hands with the game on the line, he is also the directly under center shortest distance.

What has he done in the league to gain your trust. He is 0 for his career in closing out games when things matter

Posted

if roddy doesn't haul in that 66 yard pass that sets up the field goal ron rivera and the staff is hailed as a trifecta of geniuses that came in with a game plan and executed to perfection, punching the falcons in the mouth

honestly reminds me of the panthers/saints game in 08 in the dome when smitty caught that desperation heave that set up the kasay FG for the win. it sucks being on the opposite end of that.

btw the next year they fixed their defense to compliment a potent big play offense and went to the superbowl

Posted

Last I checked, the coaches call in the plays that are to be executed. Last I checked, coaches are the ones who decide who starts and plays each game. Last I checked, coaches decide to go for it on 4th and 1 for the win, or punt it away like gutless wonders.

Yeah.. I blame the coaches on this loss. The players executed today, with the exception of a few individuals.

Allowing the Falcons to convert that long pass goes squarely on the shoulders of the Defense (DBs for allowing the pass... the Line for not getting pressure in their friggin endzone!). However, considering we should have had more help for the guy they'd been picking on all day long for huge chunks of yardage shows me we didn't adjust yet again to the situation. And that... falls directly on the shoulders of the coaching staff.

1 person likes this