Calling LaFell out.

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#16 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 25,360 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 05:48 PM

just waiting for Gettis to get back. Bigger, stronger, better hands, and much faster than LaFell.

Gettis is being overrated....LaFell runs every route but 1 better than Gettis and can use his body. We essentially have Gettis in Murphy already on the field

#17 Rags

Rags

help

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,185 posts
  • LocationButtsville, NC

Posted 01 October 2012 - 06:48 AM

Chad Ochocinco, COME ON DOWN!!!!!!!

He wasn't an improvement to the Dolphins WR core.

How the hell is he going to help ours?

#18 Chaos

Chaos

@chaos_cltsports

• ALL-PRO
  • 9,278 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 07:05 AM

It was depressing to see Cam having to hold the ball so long in the pocket yesterday because NO ONE could get separation. I get that Williams and Samuel are good in coverage, but damn, besides Olsen, nothing was happening down the field.

#19 Rocky

Rocky

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 07:14 AM

lafell is a great blocker and a decent receiver.. ima give him more time to develop before i pass judgment.. i was glad to see cam using his check downs instead of trying to force something.. i hope managment decides to get this team a little more help through fa next year

#20 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,029 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 07:39 AM

Do we know that Lafell wasn't open, or did we just not throw it to him? Seemed to me that the Falcons took away our receivers, but left Olsen open most of the game.

#21 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators
  • 13,565 posts
  • LocationILM

Posted 01 October 2012 - 07:41 AM

When you have smith getting close to 100 yards and olsen getting close to 100 yards it's kinda hard for another WR to stand-out.

#22 Cape Fear Cat

Cape Fear Cat

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 824 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 07:42 AM

just waiting for Gettis to get back. Bigger, stronger, better hands, and much faster than LaFell.

I'm beginning to think Gettis is another mythical creature like unicorns, satyrs, pixies, college chicks who like fifty year old working stiffs, and Brandon Hogans.

#23 Who Said What?

Who Said What?

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 848 posts
  • LocationEverybody knows Carolina's my home

Posted 01 October 2012 - 09:46 AM

Cam was holding the ball and the check down was open because they were dropping everyone in coverage. It is a copy cat league and they took the Giants blue-print of running all of our recievers off and rushing four. Their four are not as good as the Giants though and we had more time to throw. We do not throw slants. Chud just is not going to relent on making every play a fifteen yard or more pass. One screen a game thrown in for giggles. O yeah, Lafell is good at breaking down zones. Few recievers excell in man with the help of a complicated scheme.

#24 InnocentBystander

InnocentBystander

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 106 posts
  • LocationJawJuh

Posted 01 October 2012 - 11:20 AM

He wasn't an improvement to the Dolphins WR core.

How the hell is he going to help ours?

How the hell do you know that? He never played a regular season game. So what you're saying is............Lafells is better than Chad? Let me know.

#25 Lords0fPain

Lords0fPain

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 622 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 12:02 PM

why does this surprise anyone...never thought LaFail is/was that good. In fact, if Gettis would not have gotten hurt, I thought he was. better. I find it more surprising he had 2 decent games out of 4, so far. It certainly is not going to get better next week....

#26 Rags

Rags

help

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,185 posts
  • LocationButtsville, NC

Posted 01 October 2012 - 08:36 PM

How the hell do you know that? He never played a regular season game. So what you're saying is............Lafells is better than Chad? Let me know.

At this point in Chad's carrer they're both not much help.

No one respects Chad as a play anymore. He's not gonna take pressure off of smith or anything.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com