Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Future of the Funchise

Positives from this weeks game

24 posts in this topic

Don't start this thread on here because people on this site seriously don't know how to see positives. Even when there are so many right in their face

1 person likes this

Armanti Edwards caught a pass and had about 11 yards after the catch.

Not to mention would have had an awesome pass to Steve Smith but apparently tripping is an acceptable form of coverage in the NFL.

Greg Olsen played with passion. I was with him when he blew a gasket for not hurrying up with the snap on that call reversal.

Cam carried the offense.

Alexander played fantastic and CJ finally stepped up his game big time

Alexander is the MANNNNNN

I want to see how we continue after the d-line finally got going

This young man is really impressing me. He's got Greg Hardy worrying about this starting spot. I wouldn't be upset at all if he took it.

Kealoha quietly (And with little thanks or opportunity) being reliable as usual.

I'm really hoping that Pilares becomes the next Steve Smith. Kid is versatile and explosive. He can make plays. We just gotta get him on the game more.

Armanti, Pilares, Alexander, Olsen, Bell, Johnson.

Cam looking much more vocal and involved with the team was something I loved. Sucks about the fumble, he'll learn from it.

Cam

Greg Olsen

Kealoha Pilares (needs more reps at WR...he's dangerous in space)

Charles Johnson, Frank Alexander and the entire defensive line came to play.

Kuechly was good when he was on the field.

Offensive line performed well for the most part.

I think it's safe to say we found a sleeper stud in Frank the mother f*cking tank Alexander

that needs to be his nickname. you have to include the mother fuging part too. gives it swag.

1 person likes this

He is never giving up for the sack or swat down. Never stops that engine. Fuggin' great pick

Norman and Alexander make me excited for the future. Nortman did his job really well.

Cam made solid decisions all game and Olsen made plays. Stewart clearly helps this team a ton.