Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tell The Truth

Gut Feeling   210 votes

1. 1. What did you think was going to happen on Atlanta's final possession?

• We stop them and win the game
    • We go all Carolina Panthers on their ass and give up an unbelievable, time-defying drive for a GW score

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

93 posts in this topic

Posted

Fukk jumping bean :(

Posted

I had no faith in the punt until I saw that we pinned them on the 1. When that happened I was like ok. We got this. The D line is going to apply pressure as they had all day, and we are going to sack Ryan again and get the safety and the win.

However just as I'm finishing my tweet saying Darin Gantt is right, a punt is not a bad play, I look up and see Roddy White making the 60 yrd catch.

Posted

I at least thought we had a good shot with them pinned down. That play to White should alone cause a benching of Nak beyond his other mistakes. He looked like Smalls tring to catch a flier in the Sandlot

Lol. Great reference!

I wanted so badly to believe we would hold on for the win. But in my heart of hearts, I knew what was going to happen the second we punted.

Posted

4th and 1 should be a gimme for us....

Posted

as soon as we didn't go for it on 4th and 1, it was a loss. In that sort of pressure situation, I would trust the offense more than the defense.

Posted

I can't ever give up on my team, but it's comical to the point of tears... It's like we discover new ways to lose games each year and it's heartbreaking.

The point of this poll was that if "we" as a collective didn't trust that we'd win, I have a hard time believing guys that haven't done it yet on the field did. So, you go for it. I could live with that decision. I'm sure I would nitpick about the play if we didn't convert it, but I can live with the fact that we tried to dictate the action and impose our will on them.

1 person likes this

Posted

Called it in the chat room, it was game over.

Posted

lol we got a bunch of negative nancies in here.

Posted

If you've been watching the nfl for a long time.... You have seen this game many times before in a bit different variation.

Had no doubts when they were trying to just run two yards a clip instead of throwing one GD ball past the sticks we would ****** defeat from the jaws of victory.

Our fuging season is over

Posted

Truth. We only lost by a little this week!

Posted

when we pinned them at the 1 i thought we had it won

1 person likes this

Posted

Oh yeah, you're right... Only one team has beat them when they have the lead going into the 4th. Should have went straight to the locker room after the 3rd. I mean, nobody else has done it right? If they couldn't do it, who are we to think we could? Hehe, we are such silly fans...

1 person likes this