Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Proudiddy

Tell The Truth

Gut Feeling   211 members have voted

1. 1. What did you think was going to happen on Atlanta's final possession?

• We stop them and win the game
    • We go all Carolina Panthers on their ass and give up an unbelievable, time-defying drive for a GW score

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

93 posts in this topic

I can agree with this completely. If there's anything to be upset at the coaches about, it's not having at least six defensive backs on the field on that first down.

I hear ya

We had 4 downed linemen and 3 LBs...it made no sense but I guess we were going for the safety not the "Don't let Roddy f*cking White catch it" call

Sure, let our rookie and Nakamura take care of him just drop back guys you'll be fine

I hear ya

We had 4 downed linemen and 3 LBs...it made no sense but I guess we were going for the safety not the "Don't let Roddy f*cking White catch it" call

Sure, let our rookie and Nakamura take care of him just drop back guys you'll be fine

It's like T23 said, ATL came out in base formation and unfortunately they bluffed the hell out of McDermott....how don't really know, but they did.....

this team has never ceased to find new and creative ways to lose so....

We stopped Breesus and the Taints, though we could do it again. It would be nice, however, to have a big enough lead with 1min left not to have to worry about it.

1 person likes this

LOL, you were thinking about me? I just threw up in my mouth.

Dont garggle cum over me sweet pea.

I have friends to back me on this, I said "If we punt we lose, unless we down it at the one"

fug me.

I had hope, but in the back of my mind, the thought was there. We could blow any lead against any team.

I have friends to back me on this, I said "If we punt we lose, unless we down it at the one"

fug me.

You jinxed us, you asshole.

It's like last week at the ECU-UNC game. As we're kicking a FG, my friend goes "Casey Barth hasn't missed a field goal in forever", then he pushes it wide.

Don't mess with the football gods!!

1 person likes this

I thought we have 6'6" Cam Newton....go for it, although that didn't lose us the game

I expected them to score. Same way I felt when we gave Brees the ball again at the end of the Saints game. It worked out then though.