Photo
- - - - -

Tell The Truth

• Please log in to reply
92 replies to this topic

Poll: Gut Feeling (211 member(s) have cast votes)

What did you think was going to happen on Atlanta's final possession?

1. Voted We stop them and win the game (83 votes [39.52%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 39.52%

2. Voted We go all Carolina Panthers on their ass and give up an unbelievable, time-defying drive for a GW score (127 votes [60.48%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 60.48%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#76 ShutDwn

ShutDwn

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 06:54 PM

I have friends to back me on this, I said "If we punt we lose, unless we down it at the one"

fug me.

#77 Smitty Is Our Savior

Smitty Is Our Savior

Jesus Shuttlesworth

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,472 posts
  • LocationUNC Chapel Hill & Wilmington

Posted 30 September 2012 - 07:46 PM

I had hope, but in the back of my mind, the thought was there. We could blow any lead against any team.

#78 Smitty Is Our Savior

Smitty Is Our Savior

Jesus Shuttlesworth

• HUDDLER
  • 5,472 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 07:48 PM

I have friends to back me on this, I said "If we punt we lose, unless we down it at the one"

fug me.

You jinxed us, you asshole.

It's like last week at the ECU-UNC game. As we're kicking a FG, my friend goes "Casey Barth hasn't missed a field goal in forever", then he pushes it wide.

Don't mess with the football gods!!

#79 SOJA

SOJA

King McNutt 2016

• HUDDLER
  • 8,804 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 07:51 PM

I thought we have 6'6" Cam Newton....go for it, although that didn't lose us the game

#80 goodoleboy

goodoleboy

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 488 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 07:53 PM

I expected them to score. Same way I felt when we gave Brees the ball again at the end of the Saints game. It worked out then though.

#81 Dilated_chakra

Dilated_chakra

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 442 posts
  • LocationWilmington NC

Posted 02 October 2012 - 07:57 PM

You jinxed us, you asshole.

It's like last week at the ECU-UNC game. As we're kicking a FG, my friend goes "Casey Barth hasn't missed a field goal in forever", then he pushes it wide.

Don't mess with the football gods!!

how about the boxing gods? tell people again how you boxed in Wilmington not realizing that I coach at the gym you claimed this in. and it on Anderson not Page but at least you got the name of the gym right. I called the owner to make sure I didnt miss something your "black mercedes 300" he (coach Deryll) has never heard of you. he said maybe you came in and skipped rope but thats it. He would def would have remember that car he said. HIs cell is 910-470-9388.

Sorry bro but I am ashamed to be from Wilmington now that you are such a poser. This kind of thing gets me more than anything. stepping in the ring is no joke, broken nose is a given, I am talking broken jaw, detached retina and even death. So for you to claim your a boxer or that you boxed pisses me off and it pisses on everyone that has ever had the heart to man up and step through those ropes. Sorry for jacking the thread put this dude makes me sick to my stomach.

#82 PantherPhann89

PantherPhann89

CPP "Carolina Panther Phann"

• HUDDLER
  • 2,941 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 02 October 2012 - 08:53 PM

From the 1 yard line, with no timeouts. I thought that we'd hold them to win the game. All we had to do was protect against the deep ball...but we all know how that went.

#83 2jakefansinva

2jakefansinva

Coach Jack Bolton

• HUDDLER
  • 4,423 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 10:17 PM

I would do the same thing again.............punt.

#84 Smitty Is Our Savior

Smitty Is Our Savior

Jesus Shuttlesworth

• HUDDLER
  • 5,472 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 10:41 PM

how about the boxing gods? tell people again how you boxed in Wilmington not realizing that I coach at the gym you claimed this in. and it on Anderson not Page but at least you got the name of the gym right. I called the owner to make sure I didnt miss something your "black mercedes 300" he (coach Deryll) has never heard of you. he said maybe you came in and skipped rope but thats it. He would def would have remember that car he said. HIs cell is 910-470-9388.

Sorry bro but I am ashamed to be from Wilmington now that you are such a poser. This kind of thing gets me more than anything. stepping in the ring is no joke, broken nose is a given, I am talking broken jaw, detached retina and even death. So for you to claim your a boxer or that you boxed pisses me off and it pisses on everyone that has ever had the heart to man up and step through those ropes. Sorry for jacking the thread put this dude makes me sick to my stomach.

I just sent you a message telling you essentially who I am. If you were actually a "coach" there with Deryll and Lyle, you'd know me and I'd know you.

I'm not going to escalate a fight about boxing in a completely unrelated thread though, so please continue your ranting and raving in private messages.

#85 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• HUDDLER
  • 34,632 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 03 October 2012 - 01:21 AM

When you saw we were punting, what did you think was going to happen?

I was pretty sure we were screwed.

When it landed at the 1, I had hope. That lasted about a play :(

#86 Dilated_chakra

Dilated_chakra

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 442 posts
  • LocationWilmington NC

Posted 03 October 2012 - 07:12 AM

I just sent you a message telling you essentially who I am. If you were actually a "coach" there with Deryll and Lyle, you'd know me and I'd know you.

I'm not going to escalate a fight about boxing in a completely unrelated thread though, so please continue your ranting and raving in private messages.

credit given he mentioned lyle also and I believe you sparred if you say you did I will take you at your word.

#87 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • 29,575 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 08:22 AM

it was a bad call.

i trust our offense to get one yard a whole lot more than i do stopping their offense from driving down the field in their home.

#88 Smitty Is Our Savior

Smitty Is Our Savior

Jesus Shuttlesworth

• HUDDLER
  • 5,472 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 09:03 AM

credit given he mentioned lyle also and I believe you sparred if you say you did I will take you at your word.

Alright... Do you still go to the gym? How is Lyle?

#89 Guest_Tom Cat_*

Guest_Tom Cat_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 October 2012 - 10:47 AM

i thought as soon as we decided to punt that they would win

Absolutely

#90 Guest_Tom Cat_*

Guest_Tom Cat_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 October 2012 - 10:52 AM

for both of you star crossed lovers

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.