31 replies to this topic

#16 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators
  • 13,561 posts
  • LocationILM

Posted 30 September 2012 - 06:00 PM

Too bad Cam plays for the Panthers and their suck ass fans. I really feel sorry for him. Gonna waste good years playing for idiots. Just cash those checks Cam ......

banned

#17 Fright

Fright

The best never rest.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 738 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 06:01 PM

All great players put responsibility on their back, no matter the reasons for failure.

I hope the fire from losing stays lit in him after every loss, that's what keeps great players coming back day after day to get even better... when that fire goes out, you get stuck with mediocrity, which we're far too used to seeing...

The Falcons are good, we hung in there and SHOULD have won.... bright future for a young team and QB.

#18 raleigh-panther

raleigh-panther

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 06:01 PM

Sorry but I don't understand why he has to put all the blame on his self.. He still has this attitude of his where he thinks he's the only guy on the field. Sure he made a mistake but that wasn't the deciding factor with him fumbling. I think the defense is more to blame than that fumble. There's no excuse for letting the Falcons score with a minute left and no timeouts... from the one yard line!

You are kidding right?

He took the blame himself because that's what leaders do and that is particularly what QBs do, unless the name is Jay Cutler.

#19 Pumpkin King

Pumpkin King

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 382 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 06:11 PM

You are kidding right?

He took the blame himself because that's what leaders do and that is particularly what QBs do, unless the name is Jay Cutler.

I know what you're saying but I'm not kidding. I think he's a great player but he's not our only player. He needs to get that out of his head because I think it's hurting our team.

The coaches need to realize that, too. We have two top running backs behind him. Give them the ball more! In those situations they should be the guys with the ball. My opinion.

#20 SuperMan

SuperMan

I'm always holding back.

• HUDDLER
  • 2,265 posts
  • LocationRaleigh,NC

Posted 30 September 2012 - 06:12 PM

I feel sorry for killa cam :(

As do I.

The defense and coaching staff let him down.

#21 natty

natty

• HUDDLER
  • 4,756 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 06:14 PM

I think last week we were seeing an extremely proud guy who didn't perform well and was embarrassed on national tv. Today we see a guy who played great, but made an unfortunate mistake that no one can really blame him for, but he took the responsibility. Today he was a leader, win or not.

#22 Lomez

Lomez

Simple 'N Plain

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 06:17 PM

I know what you're saying but I'm not kidding. I think he's a great player but he's not our only player. He needs to get that out of his head because I think it's hurting our team.

The coaches need to realize that, too. We have two top running backs behind him. Give them the ball more! In those situations they should be the guys with the ball. My opinion.

So, what should Cam have said? Give us a break-down, line by line, of how he should stop being so selfish and call out his defense and the coaches' questionable play-calling. Everyone wants to be a critic--how would your perfect quarterback have handled those questions?

#23 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 12,567 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 30 September 2012 - 06:20 PM

Sorry but I don't understand why he has to put all the blame on his self.. He still has this attitude of his where he thinks he's the only guy on the field. Sure he made a mistake but that wasn't the deciding factor with him fumbling. I think the defense is more to blame than that fumble. There's no excuse for letting the Falcons score with a minute left and no timeouts... from the one yard line!

This is the dumbest post of the day. Congrats.

You are blaming him and calling him selfish for put the blame on himself? You're kidding right? That's good leadership in my book. Also, he did fumble on his first down run that would have ended the game. Also, the defense played great with the exception of 1 player.

#24 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 25,303 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 06:25 PM

That was Cam putting up the front people wanted.....and people still bash his demeanor?

#25 Pumpkin King

Pumpkin King

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 382 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 06:25 PM

Haha, man guys..... It's just something with his attitude on and off the field. I guess I'm the only one that senses it.

I think the only thing that would help is to stop doing options and shotgun formations. Stop putting it in Cam's hands every down. It's not necessary.

#26 Fox007

Fox007

• HUDDLER
  • 8,796 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 06:31 PM

Cam should play press coverage, no one else is.

#27 GoCarolina8990

GoCarolina8990

All Day

• HUDDLER
  • 2,728 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 06:36 PM

Can someone please embed that to the forum. Cant watch on panthers.com

#28 Lout

Lout

Draft Guru

• HUDDLER
  • 2,420 posts
  • LocationTulsa, OK

Posted 30 September 2012 - 07:06 PM

Very impressed with how Cam handeled himself during that press conference. We lost, it sucked, but he definitely showed a lot of maturity about it. He didn't get too down on himself. He answered the questions like a pro.

#29 AreGeeThree

AreGeeThree

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 07:07 PM

Cam is a choker and a loser. He has no grit like RG3.

#30 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 13,644 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 30 September 2012 - 07:16 PM

Cam is a choker and a loser. He has no grit like RG3.

Hmm no way that could be Grits.. Kurb can we ban this asshole once and for all?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com