Photo
- - - - -

Man I fuggin LOVE this team!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
19 replies to this topic

#16 Kuech the Sneak

Kuech the Sneak

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 30 September 2012 - 08:51 PM

We do have alot of talent...but the positions were weak at....were REALLY weak at

#17 the_philosopher

the_philosopher

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 30 September 2012 - 09:09 PM

Our D-Line may have actually solidified itself as a top ten candidate for the season at pass rushing which is something we havent had in years.

I hope that's true, but there's a decent chance today was the exception and not the norm for our pass rush.

#18 carpantherfan84

carpantherfan84

Abductive Reasoner

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 30 September 2012 - 09:21 PM

I hope that's true, but there's a decent chance today was the exception and not the norm for our pass rush.

I was pretty hard on Hardy and Johnson both, believing that they could be no better than backups on most teams. This season has shown me that they are the real deal and when you throw in the rotation of Applewhite and Alexander we could really have something. But yes it is still early and there are a lot of games to go.

#19 MechaZain

MechaZain

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 30 September 2012 - 09:22 PM

It's all going to poo if Newton skips town

When a loss against the defending world champs is enough to get the local paper to make fun of him, I don't think I'd even be surprised anymore. This is why we can't have nice things.

#20 Tarheels23

Tarheels23

Keep Pounding

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 30 September 2012 - 09:24 PM

We have good talent in many spots, but it's not very hard to take advantage of where we have obvious weaknesses.

And speaking of Naka, I'm really surprised Reggie Smith didn't get much of a look in camp/preseason. Did he piss off the coaches or something? It is hard to believe he could not have played better than Haruki so far.

They had Reggie at strong safety instead of FS, which I thought he was the best out of him, Naka, and Martin.