Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dexter Season 7

131 posts in this topic

Posted

Yeah, so far i'm thinking Deb put that stuff in her bottle the season finale looks pretty good.

1 person likes this

Posted

0e1.jpg

Posted

OMG there are no words to describe how epic the finale was. I am seriously stoked to see how they wrap this up....

Posted

Not sure why Deb would do that, really messes up the plan right? Using her gun?

1 person likes this

Posted

Not sure why Deb would do that, really messes up the plan right? Using her gun?

What confuses me is not calling it in. It could be explained if they called it in right away. Just say I saw Maria killing Estrada and tried to stop/confront her. She must have been doing it to further frame Dex, and when I tried to stop her she drew her weapon and I had to fire in self defense. Since they didn't call it in though she's pretty much fuged....

I read somewhere that season eight is about breaking Dex down, and taking everything he cares about from him till he's finally left with nothing. I could definitely see Deb being the first thing taken away as there is some damning evidence against her. Of course they'll probably just explain it away by showing deb and Dex disposing of the bodies before heading back to the party to start season eight. My other question is Hannah can't be gone for good right???

Posted

I have no clue where it's going but I liked the ending a lot. I really think that this is going to set up Deb completely turning on Dexter.

Posted

Quinn is beyond pointless. Now it looks like he is going to hook with Jamie.

1 person likes this

Posted

Quinn is beyond pointless. Now it looks like he is going to hook with Jamie.

I agree

I really thought he would somehow get offed by the Ukrainians or something this season

Posted

quinn still suspects dexter killed stan liddy in season 5...so not entirely useless. also his storyline did give us a view into what Isaak was doing from time to time.

Posted

No mention of Hannah escaping?

She will come back, maybe stalk Dex and ruin his life because she loves him, and he betrayed her. I just hope they show her tits in S8

Posted

Quinn and Jamie end up getting married.

Dexter dies.

Jamie adopts Harrison.

Quinn is a dirty cop just like Harry was and will teach Harrison a "code"

Posted

didn't really like the ending. i feel like it's ending way too fast. the thing with debra was that the writers were trying to get her to make a choice, that much was obvious. she chose dexter. she could have just walked away and let dexter finish the job. not a big fan of how this went down, but it should lead up to a really, really great final season, or a sucktastic suckfest of a final season.