Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dexter Season 7

131 posts in this topic

Posted

Am I the only person who thought the Dexter/Doakes chemistry was particularly excellent in the last episode?

Posted

Interesting, wonder why?

Posted

Interesting, wonder why?

Someone didn't click the link.

Dexter and Homeland, which aired back to back in fall the past two years, will separate, so the network can use them as launching pads to introduce two new dramas.

Posted

Someone didn't click the link.

Lol, nope....I typed that, then thought about it, then clicked!

Posted

Only being 12 episodes likely means that there's a season 9 coming too.

Posted

Season 8 is suppose to be the last. I hope they end it soon as much as I like the show.

Posted

Season 8 is suppose to be the last. I hope they end it soon as much as I like the show.

Agreed. I love this show but it's run its course. Last season was great, follow it up with another solid season and ride this thing into the sunset.

Posted

Isn't every season 12 episodes?

Posted

^That

Posted

Isn't every season 12 episodes?

There were reliable sources saying that if season 8 was the last season then it would be extra episodes because Showtime wanted the series to hit 100 episodes so they could syndicate it. It was also rumored that the show was going to start in the Summer this time to make room for the extra episodes.

I really think that if this was the final season then they would have announced it by now and the season would have been extended to 16-18 episodes to hit 100. The creators have actually stated that they wanted to end the show with season 7 but Showtime wanted more so they're drawing out the end game. So chances are that's what's happening this time too.