Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lomez

Dexter Season 7

120 posts in this topic

Seson 6 was all over the place but I liked Mos Def in his "Brother Sam" storyline.

Its pretty obvious the two of them are gonna fug. Guess the whole Deb loving Dex a bit too much thing is over since she sees him differently now. I wonder if Yvonne and Dexter are gonna go kill some folk together.

I don't think they'll take the Dexter+Hannah team-up to kill route. Seems to close to what happened with with Lumen (love interest + kill together). I think there's more to her and her story line than that. Not sure what exactly. Maybe she becomes obsessed with him like she did the last guy and causes Dexter some problems. more likely though is that I think she helps Dexter with some self-evaluation having known and loved another serial killer.

My guess is that Hannah will turn out to be the real killer and that the dude who dove in front of the truck was just her patsy.

1 person likes this

I saw "on the next espisode" Hannah says something along the lines of "That's my story and I'm stickin' to it"...so maybe you're onto something

Tonight was a good episode. Things are starting to heat up.

The scene between Dexter and Isaak in the prison was great.

why is dexter getting so confident lately