Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lomez

Dexter Season 7

120 posts in this topic

I'm loving this new season, same with Homeland.

loving this season, probably my favorite so far

Oh wow what a good episode! The collision of Dex and Issac is going to be epic, and Deb asking Dex for help at the end of the episode!!!!!

The convos between Dexter and Issak are the best parts of each episode.

the writing is really organic this season. its a nice change of pace for the show.

I'm not sure if I like him having another love interest since she just seems like a mixture of Lumen and Lila. I absolutely love Isaac though. He's a complete badass and the best villain since Trinity.

I wouldn’t mind another love interest as long as she is significant in some way. Dexters love interests outside of Rita have been pretty useless. they're around for the season until he kills her or she leaves and the next season it’s like she never existed.

Has the chick from Chuck gotten nude or anything ? Thats all I care about really.

We've gotten damn close. Side-boob is the best we've gotten to this point.

Does anyone else have trouble blocking out an actor's previous roles when they're on Dexter? Masuka quickly made me forget he was ever on Chuck. But everytime I see Hannah, I think about Chuck. And every time I saw the writer (Sal?) I remembered him as Isaac Mendez on Heroes.

Now whenever I see John Lithglow, whether its on old episodes of 3rd Rock From the Sun or whatever, all I picture him as is Trinity.

Yesterdays episode defiantly made it even more clear that one of major themes of this season is love.

Far and away the best episode in a long time and really strong candidate for best of the series.

The writing was out of this world good. Between the Deb/Dex and the Issak/Dex scenes at the end and Dex's epilogue Im not sure what I enjoyed more.

I really really liked the epilogue.