Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dexter Season 7

131 posts in this topic

Posted

this season seems much less linear than any previous seasons. i like the direction its going.

Posted

There's a big sense of dramatic irony this season. Dexter has a lot going against him - his sister, LaGuerta, the blonde, the brotherhood, and possibly the Colombians. Yet, he's still got the "I got this" attitude.

Posted

Dexter Hurney.

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm loving this new season, same with Homeland.

Posted

loving this season, probably my favorite so far

Posted

Oh wow what a good episode! The collision of Dex and Issac is going to be epic, and Deb asking Dex for help at the end of the episode!!!!!

Posted

The convos between Dexter and Issak are the best parts of each episode.

Posted

the writing is really organic this season. its a nice change of pace for the show.

Posted

I'm not sure if I like him having another love interest since she just seems like a mixture of Lumen and Lila. I absolutely love Isaac though. He's a complete badass and the best villain since Trinity.

Posted

I'm not sure if I like him having another love interest since she just seems like a mixture of Lumen and Lila. I absolutely love Isaac though. He's a complete badass and the best villain since Trinity.

I wouldn’t mind another love interest as long as she is significant in some way. Dexters love interests outside of Rita have been pretty useless. they're around for the season until he kills her or she leaves and the next season it’s like she never existed.

Posted

Has the chick from Chuck gotten nude or anything ? Thats all I care about really.

Posted

We've gotten damn close. Side-boob is the best we've gotten to this point.