Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dexter Season 7

131 posts in this topic

Posted

Does anyone else have trouble blocking out an actor's previous roles when they're on Dexter? Masuka quickly made me forget he was ever on Chuck. But everytime I see Hannah, I think about Chuck. And every time I saw the writer (Sal?) I remembered him as Isaac Mendez on Heroes.

Now whenever I see John Lithglow, whether its on old episodes of 3rd Rock From the Sun or whatever, all I picture him as is Trinity.

Posted

Yesterdays episode defiantly made it even more clear that one of major themes of this season is love.

Posted

Far and away the best episode in a long time and really strong candidate for best of the series.

The writing was out of this world good. Between the Deb/Dex and the Issak/Dex scenes at the end and Dex's epilogue Im not sure what I enjoyed more.

Posted

I really really liked the epilogue.

Posted

Far and away the best episode in a long time and really strong candidate for best of the series.

The writing was out of this world good. Between the Deb/Dex and the Issak/Dex scenes at the end and Dex's epilogue Im not sure what I enjoyed more.

Couldn't agree more. I just got a chance to watch it tonight and when the epilogue was over all I could say was "...sh*t..." What a great episode. And the Issak/Dexter scene was just awesome. It kind of reminded me of that scene in Heat where Pacino and DeNiro meet for coffee at that diner.

Also, I really wasn't expecting Deb to bring up the whole "I'm in love with you" business.

For some reason I'm thinking either Quinn or Batista will not survive the season.

Speaking of not surviving, we all know what happens to people who get too close to Dexter's secret. LaGuerta, I'm looking in your direction...

As was mentioned earlier, this is the best season since Trinity.

Posted

I let out the biggest "Oh POO!" when Deb told Dex that she was in love with him. Great scene though, can't wait for Dex to choose between Deb or Hannah.

Posted

I disliked the way Deb found out about Hannah though. That seemed really silly.

Posted

Holy poo that was the best episode of Dexter I've ever seen I think....

Posted

I love and hate this episode

Posted

man poor isaak. i just hope someone manages to kill the guy that shot him.

Posted

I got the impression that's Dexter's plan.

1 person likes this

Posted

i'm wondering if quinn will get to him first