Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dexter Season 7

131 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I loved Isaac and hated that strip club manager guy, so now I despise him even more. The actor is really great though because he just comes across as such a slimy bastard. I've heard some theories that the arsonist is James Doakes who somehow miraculously survived the explosion from season 2. For some reason I actually like that and it was even my first thought when burned bodies started showing up. I definitely don't think it will happen though. Overall I'm really enjoying this season. But how they end it will likely hugely impact how I look back on it.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='CCS' timestamp='1353927486' post='2015230']
I loved Isaac and hated that strip club manager guy, so now I despise him even more. The actor is really great though because he just comes across as such a slimy bastard. I've heard some theories that the arsonist is [b]James Doakes who somehow miraculously survived the explosion[/b] from season 2. For some reason I actually like that and it was even my first thought when burned bodies started showing up. I definitely don't think it will happen though. Overall I'm really enjoying this season. But how they end it will likely hugely impact how I look back on it.
[/quote]

I am pretty sure we saw some of his dismembered torso flying towards the camera when the explosion happened.

Posted · Report post

they drug his torso out of the swamp

Posted · Report post

I know that, but it's an interesting idea ya know? I just found it to be an entertaining yet stupid idea. I'd rather have Dexter on the run for the final season.

Posted · Report post

you think every show is as stupid as lost

Posted · Report post

[quote name='CCS' timestamp='1353927486' post='2015230']
I loved Isaac and hated that strip club manager guy, so now I despise him even more. The actor is really great though because he just comes across as such a slimy bastard. I've heard some theories that the arsonist is James Doakes who somehow miraculously survived the explosion from season 2. For some reason I actually like that and it was even my first thought when burned bodies started showing up. I definitely don't think it will happen though. [u]Overall I'm really enjoying this season. But how they end it will likely hugely impact how I look back on it.[/u]
[/quote]

Same here. This season isn’t following the same exact model as the past ones so there’s still a lot of potential twist. I’m hoping this Dexter and Hannah storyline goes somewhere pretty soon.

Posted · Report post

Dexter let issac bleed out on his boat, anyone notice how they made a point to show how much blood there was? He is getting sloppy, especially with Laguadia sniffing around at the docks.

For some reason I believe there will be a twist with the arsenest too.

Also, I think that something will happen to Quinn as well. He is way over his head.....perhaps Quinn kills strip club guy, and Dexter sees it?

Posted · Report post

I think Quinn will somehow go down for Isaak's murder ala Doakes and the butcher.

Posted · Report post

me and the girlfriend are going through and watching the old seasons. on season 2, episode 7 [i think]. i never saw the first season, so this has been really fun for me.

as for laguerta, something is going to have to happen. isn't there only like one more season left? she must get framed for something. dexter always has a plan to get rid of these characters without killing them.

Posted · Report post

Still a good episode, but last weeks was impossible to follow. I'm excited to see what happens with the Bay Harbor Butcher angle, as well as what happens to Hannah. From the teaser for next week it looks like Dexter and Hannah could have an explosive reaction by the finale. I originally thought she might carry through into the final season, but I'm not so sure now...

Posted · Report post

Pretty big revalation for Dexter tonight about his "dark passenger"
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

This season has reminded me why I love this show so much. I don't care what anyone says, this season has been damn amazing.