130 replies to this topic

#31 mr beauxjangles

mr beauxjangles

Large Member

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,397 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 02:12 PM

Spoilers below if you aren't caught up...

I think you guys might be missing the fact that Louis could very well still be a part of the story. He was killed on Dexter's boat. He just told Jamie that Dexter was trying to ruin his life as she was walking out on him. Jamie knows he has issues and he's suddenly disappeared. Meanwhile, we know nothing about Deb or the rest of the station's potential interest in why Louis is no longer around since Masuka fired him. I'm guessing that there are going to be questions about his disappearance from all angles. Maybe not...maybe they will just write him out of the show completely and the last episode tied all that up, but I think there's potential for his death and disappearance to still be a thorn in Dexter's side.

#32 CCS

CCS

Glutton for heart break and punishment

• HUDDLER
  • 3,355 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 06:15 PM

I think he can still be around and they can still tie up the loose ends of his story so I'm going to reserve judgement until I see how this plays out.

#33 googoodan

googoodan

Memberest

• HUDDLER
  • 10,632 posts
  • LocationBayside

Posted 17 October 2012 - 09:23 AM

Spoilers below if you aren't caught up...

I think you guys might be missing the fact that Louis could very well still be a part of the story. He was killed on Dexter's boat. He just told Jamie that Dexter was trying to ruin his life as she was walking out on him. Jamie knows he has issues and he's suddenly disappeared. Meanwhile, we know nothing about Deb or the rest of the station's potential interest in why Louis is no longer around since Masuka fired him. I'm guessing that there are going to be questions about his disappearance from all angles. Maybe not...maybe they will just write him out of the show completely and the last episode tied all that up, but I think there's potential for his death and disappearance to still be a thorn in Dexter's side.

There was a camera cut to his blood on the boat. I'm thinking Dex will be investigated for his murder - Jamie knows they had beef and Deb knows he's a murderer. But I don't see that meshing with the mafia story.

#34 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 12,200 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 09:10 PM

Solid episode tonight, love the way Dexter breaks from tradition in the end....

#35 CCS

CCS

Glutton for heart break and punishment

• HUDDLER
  • 3,355 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 04:03 PM

I thought it was one of the best episodes of Dexter ever. After 2 years of spinning their tires with pointless storylines they're FINALLY moving the story along again. I really thought that the bull mask guy was creepy and that chase scene was really exciting. I'm also really loving Isaac. He's a pretty interesting character so far.

#36 beach

beach

|~~~~|

• HUDDLER
  • 9,149 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 07:42 PM

This season is feckin great

#37 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 12,200 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 08:34 PM

This season is feckin great

I agree, so excited for the upcoming collision between Dexter and Issac...

#38 SmootsDaddy89

SmootsDaddy89

Just Say No To Boo

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,207 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 09:19 PM

Isaak owns.

#39 googoodan

googoodan

Memberest

• HUDDLER
  • 10,632 posts
  • LocationBayside

Posted 22 October 2012 - 09:21 PM

Yeah its definitely looking better than I was expecting. The last two seasons took their tolls, I suppose.

#40 Dick the Butcher

Dick the Butcher

The first thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers.

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,292 posts
  • LocationCornelius, NC

Posted 22 October 2012 - 09:29 PM

i just don't want the babysitter to get killed off/fired :devil:

#41 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 12,200 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 09:32 PM

Yeah its definitely looking better than I was expecting. The last two seasons took their tolls, I suppose.

I can't comment on season 6 because I didn't have Showtime during it, so still haven't seen it, but 5 seemed to never really get going...

#42 googoodan

googoodan

Memberest

• HUDDLER
  • 10,632 posts
  • LocationBayside

Posted 22 October 2012 - 11:19 PM

6 had some very good episodes and great characters. the problem is the main story was only good enough for half a season. several filler episodes and a very, very, drawn out conclusion ruined it for me

#43 mr beauxjangles

mr beauxjangles

Large Member

• HUDDLER
  • 3,397 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 09:10 AM

I thought it was one of the best episodes of Dexter ever. After 2 years of spinning their tires with pointless storylines they're FINALLY moving the story along again. I really thought that the bull mask guy was creepy and that chase scene was really exciting. I'm also really loving Isaac. He's a pretty interesting character so far.

I came in here to post the same thing - one of the best episodes of the entire series. The direction and cinematography were incredible compared to the rest of the series. Speltzer was one of the best villians ever. And what I love the most is that I'm starting to see Dexter from Deb's point of view, rather than his own view of himself. All those people that stopped watching in season 3 or 4...it was worth the wait through some awful episodes and slow seasons (Exhibit A: Julia Stiles).

#44 scpanther22

scpanther22

• HUDDLER
  • 7,114 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 12:29 AM

Seson 6 was all over the place but I liked Mos Def in his "Brother Sam" storyline.

#45 PantherFan52

PantherFan52

The Man

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,410 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 02:38 AM

I need more Yvonne Strahovski God dammit!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com