Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

carpantherfan84

Anybody recall that Armanti sighting

46 posts in this topic

Really nice run after catch for AE. Not a fan of the pass play though. Plays like that make me question Chud's better sense.

As to Pilares, he has made plays everytime he's been given the opportunity.

Imagine if Norman or Nakamura had incidentally contacted the leg of White.

Dude runs for a first down (which happens dozens of times a game) and throws a pass and people are salivating.

Good grief.

Anyone coming into this thread for jokes and over the top criticism should go check out the Nakamura thread. With what we've seen the last two games, bashing Armanti is uncalled for.

1 person likes this

Armanti really looked awesome. It was exciting to see him in on those 2 plays. Pilares is a hidden gem and it's only a matter of time before we start using him more and opening people's eyes around the NFL

I've been calling for Pilares for a while, he makes plays.

He looked a LOT faster than I remember. He also threw a really nice pass. Glad to eat crow over this.

He finally got that reception. First one of his career.

We need to be throwing more quick slants. Both AE and Pilares can get the job done, so let them loose in the middle of the field

AE looked like the fastest receiver on the field with that one catch. He really exploded after the ball was in his hands. It was very encouraging. I hope it's just a sign of things to come.

We need to be throwing more quick slants. Both AE and Pilares can get the job done, so let them loose in the middle of the field

I agree with this. We have some speed on this team, lets get them into space in the middle. Quick passes to AE and Pilares, even Adams if he can hold onto the damn ball. Lets let our talent make some plays for us.

Armanti actually looked like he belonged there for a minute.