Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nakamura accepts responsibility.

29 posts in this topic

Posted

I feel bad for him too. But man, we need a better talent at the FS position. We are a good FS away from beating Atlanta in their house for the first time in years.

Posted

Should never see the field as a Panther again.

Posted

Who feels bad for Cam when he cost us games? Oh wait, it doesn't happen. It won't be this guy who takes the heat on Monday. It will be Cam someway somehow.

Posted

As well he should!

Nakamura was responsible for 3 TDs, maybe even 4, because I'm sure he was to provide Beason help on one TD.

Posted

Sherrod Martin has more talent in his pinky than Nakamura does in his entirety. It's just that Martin was terrible in execution his first two years. If Martin has used his time after being benched positively he might just be a really good player moving forward.

Posted

Hurney has ignored the position for years instead opting for lowly regarded draft picks (Sherrod Martin) or players off another team's trash pile (Marquand Manuel and now Nakamura). It's time to go after a hard hitter who can actually defend the pass and offer decent support against the run. Nakamura just gets run over.

Posted

Saw it on twitter earlier... I feel bad for him, but I feel worse for us.

He's a great depth guy and STer, but I just think today proved he's too much of a liability in coverage to keep him as the starter.

Posted

he has so much heart. If he had the size and talent most guys have in the NFL, with his heart, he'd be an allstar

Posted

Naka had a bad game but Martin was pretty terrible last year... we'll see what they do but I'm not looking forward to seeing Martin out there.

Posted

I am still trying to figure out what they saw in this guy to make him a starter in the first place. It just blows my mind, whatever it is we havent seen it since the season starter.

Posted

If you count the punt block, that's two games he's responsible for us losing.