#16 Cpt slay a ho

Cpt slay a ho

Lord Flacko

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,766 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 30 September 2012 - 09:19 PM

the dude sucks.......no pity party here wish i could get paid millions to constantly get beat

#17 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

That wasn't a Penalty.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,627 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 30 September 2012 - 09:23 PM

Completely nice guy, but he's been a liability in the secondary so far this season. Maybe he needs better coaching, maybe he needs to not think so much and be more decisive. Whatever it is, right now we can't figure it out and keep losing while that's happening.

#18 Panthers128

Panthers128

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 5,283 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 09:25 PM

It was obvious the Falcons saw something deep that they felt they could exploit. They found receivers behind our safeties on several plays late in the game. On one long passing play, Julio Jones stepped out of bounds.

Nakamura seemed to be beaten on several plays, but to bash him is pointless. NFL is a game of adjustments and Nakamura hasn't impressed me this year, though I don't profess to be an NFL guru. Nakamura struggles to make tackles and our secondary has been ripped to shreds on several occasions now.

The team has to do a better job of recognizing these problems. To sit and say that Nakamura gave up 3 touchdowns is unfair. The coaches should've made adjustments or should've subbed him out. It is their responsibility to put players on the field that give us a chance to win.

#19 capfolly

capfolly

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts

It must suck being him right now. Right now I would favor bringing Martin back. Neither are great tacklers but Martin is better in coverage. The whole FS position for us is a mess.

#20 CRA

CRA

• Moderators
  • 24,094 posts

I probably shouldn't mention this... But I am... Because its only fair...

Josh Norman got beat on that same play. There's no way in HELL that anybody should have gotten behind either of them in that situation. He'll, if White catches that ball in front of them, I'd still be mad of course... It's the way they Both got beat on the play that really makes it hurt worse, if that's even possible.

Norman isn't a 6 yr NFL S

#21 Glenn07

Glenn07

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 09:26 PM

Hurney has ignored the position for years instead opting for lowly regarded draft picks (Sherrod Martin) or players off another team's trash pile (Marquand Manuel and now Nakamura). It's time to go after a hard hitter who can actually defend the pass and offer decent support against the run. Nakamura just gets run over.

Hurney ignores talent period! He goes after other teams' turds and hopes we can turn them into gold. It just doesn't work that often. Until he is gone or this organization starts to bring in some proven vets to fill in the gaping holes we have, this team will never flourish. You do build through the draft, but he sucks at drafting as well. The Grantland.com article on him last week was a real eye opener on his track record. Just a few good free agents who can play could be the difference in this team getting back to being a contender. Maybe one day we will have 1st team quality starters instead of others teams' practice squad players!

#22 SuperJTheGreat

SuperJTheGreat

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,659 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 09:26 PM

Don't sweat it buddy! Mistakes happen, you are human just like us! Dust yourself off and get ready for next game. We still love you! :) GO PANTHERS!

#23 Marguide

Marguide

South of the Border

• HUDDLER
  • 5,401 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 09:28 PM

I agree it wasn't just Naka. They were picking on both him and Norman the entire 2nd half.

And I still don't understand what happened with Reggie Smith. Would be a nice plan B right about now.

#24 Snake

Snake

swagaholic

• HUDDLER
  • 11,469 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 09:30 PM

Feel bad for the guy. Not his fault that McD put him in a position to fail. Seems more and more guys are feeling beat down and the coaching staff does not have the answers for them.

#25 KSpan

KSpan

Bow-chicka-wow-wow!

• HUDDLER
  • 2,415 posts
  • LocationKansas City

Posted 30 September 2012 - 09:35 PM

Given Haruki's struggles, I'm a bit surprised they haven't put Martin out there to at least see what happens. Then again, I don't remember Martin ever being pulled last year, and he was terrible.

#26 Miaoww

Miaoww

• HUDDLER
  • 2,730 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 09:36 PM

Diddums. This is PROFESSIONAL football. Get the fug off my team.

#27 KSpan

KSpan

Bow-chicka-wow-wow!

• HUDDLER
  • 2,415 posts
  • LocationKansas City

Posted 30 September 2012 - 09:39 PM

Feel bad for the guy. Not his fault that McD put him in a position to fail. Seems more and more guys are feeling beat down and the coaching staff does not have the answers for them.

In regards to the 60 yd. pass, putting your FS in center field isn't setting them up for failure in any way, shape, or form. Haruki horribly misjudged the ball and displayed terrible technique by backpedaling like that.

#28 Cpt slay a ho

Cpt slay a ho

Lord Flacko

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,766 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 30 September 2012 - 09:47 PM

nakamura look lost after the 1st quarter, he looked like a high school freshman........to allow a couple plays cool but he consistently gives up plays each Sunday. They picked on him the whole game but man you gotta have a mind set to go out there and make them pay for it

#29 CRA

CRA

• Moderators
  • 24,094 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 09:49 PM

Asking him to play FS is putting him in a position to fail?

McD was given a turd....can't make lemonade with that

You are too desperate to bash McD, can't acknowledge when a player just screws up. Nakamura wasn't put in a bad position. McD attempt to work around not having a FS against NY.....doesn't work.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.