#1 TNPanther

TNPanther

Jimmie Rustler

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,121 posts
  • LocationKnoxville, TN

Posted 30 September 2012 - 10:31 PM

Today's game came down to one certain play, and the Tampa game got away from us on a few turnovers. I can easily say that if those plays go our way, we sit at 3-1 and the Huddle apocalypse doesn't ensue like it currently is.

As much of a stoic idiot as Rivera can seem sometimes, the team buys into what he says and believes in him. Otherwise, it wouldn't have shown up to play today. We saw what happened with Raheem Morris and Tampa last year. If Rivera was totally incompetent, the players would recognize this and quit listening to him after our shitshow last Thursday. They came to play today and damn near won. I'm not a fan of moral victories, as a loss is a loss, but the people who want to clean house are simply having knee-jerk reactions. Yes, there were moments today that completely pissed me off, especially the clock management at the end of the second half. But the team showed that it can play with the best.

I personally think that we should have a little more faith in our team. The sky isn't falling. I will be there next Sunday cheering as loud as ever. And think of the other teams that are 1-3. The season isn't over.

#2 Fox007

Fox007

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,149 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 10:32 PM

We are a trip back down to reality of being 1-3.

#3 philw5289

philw5289

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,478 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 10:34 PM

same as last year but in the end it just doesnt matter a loss is a loss we gotta get the W's

#4 Borat

Borat

Very Nice, I Like!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 560 posts
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 30 September 2012 - 10:35 PM

We are a trip back down to reality of being 1-3.

HA

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com