Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CRA

Tony G shocked we didn't go for it

44 posts in this topic

I don't think they should've went for it on the 4th down. They punted the ball and had the Falcons on the 1 or 2 with about a minute left and no timeouts. You take those odds any time.

2 people like this

I don't think they should've went for it on the 4th down. They punted the ball and had the Falcons on the 1 or 2 with about a minute left and no timeouts. You take those odds any time.

This.. that was literally perfect execution on the punt and i applauded their efforts. Nortman ahas been a fantastic investment so far. I almost got us a win in game thread :( I tried so hard damn it xD

At the time u dont know your going to have them on the 1. But u do know julio just Burned you deep the last possession and you do know nakamura and norman have been getting beat the whole game. Its REALLY simple, with a average Secondary you punt, with what you've seen from ours do you trust them?

What did he do? NOT sign something for you? NOT want to chat with you? What a bastard.

yeah. not that i have a problem with that. i got turned down my priest holmes, don shula, sonny jurgenson, warren moon, troy aikman, etc. and don't have anything against them.

anyway i was 13 and went up to him and just said "hey mr gonzalez i'm a big fan, could i please have your autograph?"

he said "no" while giving me the hand... as in he literally did the heisman pose to me. extended his arm all the way and his palm was maybe 5 inches away from my face. not exaggerating at all. i was always a big fan of his since wesley walls was my fav player and thus enjoyed seeing other tight ends as well. but after that, i fuging hated him. i hope he never gets that playoff win or a ring, doubly so since he's a falcon now. cocksucker.

yeah. not that i have a problem with that. i got turned down my priest holmes, don shula, sonny jurgenson, warren moon, troy aikman, etc. and don't have anything against them.

anyway i was 13 and went up to him and just said "hey mr gonzalez i'm a big fan, could i please have your autograph?"

he said "no" while giving me the hand... as in he literally did the heisman pose to me. extended his arm all the way and his palm was maybe 5 inches away from my face. not exaggerating at all. i was always a big fan of his since wesley walls was my fav player and thus enjoyed seeing other tight ends as well. but after that, i fuging hated him. i hope he never gets that playoff win or a ring, doubly so since he's a falcon now. cocksucker.

sorry but thats funny as hell lol.

from a guy who team went for it on 4th and 1 last year and didnt get it..... I get wanting to go for it... If it was my team i would scream go for it...... BUT..... It hurts like hell if you dont get it... You basically threw away a W and you guys would have killed Your Head coach because think about it.... Charles Johnson was unblockable vs us.... I mean we couldnt stop the guy... Some of you guys would have said your D could have stopped us.

It was an no win situation unless whatever you did worked.

the fact that we couldn't defend 2 recievers on a 60 yard hail mary type play(with freaking play action involved with zero time outs) with the entirety of our secondary suppose to be defending them is all that needs to be said about the game. If I was a sane coach I wouldn't trust my D to hold up at the end of the game again until they show up during the whole game beforehand. Truly that was the most fail play ever by our defense.

yeah it sounds that way when you read it. oh well. my dad was watching from a distance and started screaming poo at him. probably would have attempted to fight him had we not paid a poo ton of money for 2nd row seats to the biggest sporting event of the year.

yeah it sounds that way when you read it. oh well. my dad was watching from a distance and started screaming poo at him. probably would have attempted to fight him had we not paid a poo ton of money for 2nd row seats to the biggest sporting event of the year.

I agree that it was awful.Tony is a turd for doing that to kid but the way u detailed the story made it kind of funny. That and the fact tony looks like a di$k that would do something like that.

Punting was the right call and we downed it on the one-yard line.

1 person likes this

Punting was the right call and we downed it on the one-yard line.

How was punting the right call when we lost? At least it the coaching staff on notice that you can't trust this defense to close out a game.

1 person likes this

How was punting the right call when we lost? At least it the coaching staff on notice that you can't trust this defense to close out a game.

You should be able to stop a team from getting into FG range from their own 1 yard line.

Let's say we go for it and don't get it... you've just given the game away.

Trust me, punting was the right call.