Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cams a-town stomp

36 posts in this topic

Posted

I thought he was doing the black version of riverdance.

2 people like this

Posted

U guys are homers man.

Dancing in a game ur still trailing in? Not to mention u lost.

Lol

How stupid.

bbbut its the A-town Stomp

Posted

The Youtube comments are entertaining as always:

this is one of the main reasons why I don't like Sir Cameron Newton: Leader of Men, Lover of Puppies...Esquire too fuging cocky, RW3 and RGIII are better qbs to root for

is it just me that thinks his o-linemen are getting sick of him?

A-Town stomped his ass right to a loss. HELLO KITTY

This is the same way the media reacts. He might as well paint a target on his chest if he's going to act so conspicuous every game. If the Panthers ever start winning, people will really hate Cam then. Could offer some solid entertainment.

Posted

#swag

Posted

This is the same way the media reacts. He might as well paint a target on his chest if he's going to act so conspicuous every game.

The media didnt and still doesnt think too highly of Matt Moore. Didnt stop you from defending his every INT and telling us what a great guy he was in his tenure here as QB.

Posted

I don't think Cam gives two sh*ts about his "haters". In fact, I'm sure he knows how much he is stirring them up with his celebrations. That is for him and the fans to get excited about. Everyone else can go to hell.

Posted

Who gives a crap about a grown man dancing in the end zone during another loss.

Are you guys actually football fans or did you think you were watching Americas Got Talent?

Posted

It would have been better with a win!

I think too many people these days are focused on a Fantasy Football mentality and care more about individual performances than team performances and that's sad. It's sort of ruined the game.

2 people like this

Posted

stompin on em

Posted

Just like Victor Cruz caught a TD pass yesterday while the Giants were getting beat and it's cool. I am looking for the Dirty Bird next with a little super on the end. Being humble in football comes from the work you put in off the field in the training room, weight room, and film room. When the lights come on its time to entertain. When you get on that level and you ball out after all you have done to get there, hell celebrate!

Posted

Who gives a crap about a grown man dancing in the end zone during another loss.

Are you guys actually football fans or did you think you were watching Americas Got Talent?

It would have been a win if the Defense didn't give up a 50 yard pass completion and a pass interference call.

Posted

It would of been a win if the Defense didn't give up a 50 yard pass completion and a pass interference call.

Which column do the "wouldabeens" show up in?

Stop dancing, start getting serious about your craft. Act like you have been there before.

2 people like this