#17 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 01 October 2012 - 05:57 AM

This is the same way the media reacts. He might as well paint a target on his chest if he's going to act so conspicuous every game.

The media didnt and still doesnt think too highly of Matt Moore. Didnt stop you from defending his every INT and telling us what a great guy he was in his tenure here as QB.

#18 Chaos

Chaos

A Star is born

• HUDDLER
  • 8,270 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 06:31 AM

I don't think Cam gives two sh*ts about his "haters". In fact, I'm sure he knows how much he is stirring them up with his celebrations. That is for him and the fans to get excited about. Everyone else can go to hell.

#19 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 19,701 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 06:56 AM

Who gives a crap about a grown man dancing in the end zone during another loss.

Are you guys actually football fans or did you think you were watching Americas Got Talent?

#20 ckad79

ckad79

Enjoy yourself, it's later than you think.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 714 posts
  • LocationRichmond, VA

Posted 01 October 2012 - 06:59 AM

It would have been better with a win!

I think too many people these days are focused on a Fantasy Football mentality and care more about individual performances than team performances and that's sad. It's sort of ruined the game.

#21 Icege

Icege

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,549 posts
  • LocationCharleston, SC

Posted 01 October 2012 - 09:32 AM

stompin on em

#22 Who Said What?

Who Said What?

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 442 posts
  • LocationEverybody knows Carolina's my home

Posted 01 October 2012 - 09:40 AM

Just like Victor Cruz caught a TD pass yesterday while the Giants were getting beat and it's cool. I am looking for the Dirty Bird next with a little super on the end. Being humble in football comes from the work you put in off the field in the training room, weight room, and film room. When the lights come on its time to entertain. When you get on that level and you ball out after all you have done to get there, hell celebrate!

#23 Bj-Monster23

Bj-Monster23

Slam Newton

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,956 posts
  • LocationRaleigh NC

Posted 01 October 2012 - 09:40 AM

Who gives a crap about a grown man dancing in the end zone during another loss.

Are you guys actually football fans or did you think you were watching Americas Got Talent?

It would have been a win if the Defense didn't give up a 50 yard pass completion and a pass interference call.

#24 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 19,701 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 09:42 AM

It would of been a win if the Defense didn't give up a 50 yard pass completion and a pass interference call.

Which column do the "wouldabeens" show up in?

Stop dancing, start getting serious about your craft. Act like you have been there before.

#25 Fox007

Fox007

• HUDDLER
  • 8,019 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 09:45 AM

LOL now that is funny.

We lead the world in "what ifs" and "wouldabeens"

#26 Cpt slay a ho

Cpt slay a ho

A guy with a dyed mohawk

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,571 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 01 October 2012 - 04:37 PM

its funny how much criticism this kid takes.......as long as he plays like he did sunday he could twirl like a fuggin ballerina in the end-zone but when steve smith did it we were all behind him cheering him on let the dude do him

edit: arian foster and maurice jones drew have td celebrations but neither get bashed it's a difference if his celebrations are getting out of hand like T.O. or Ocho Cinco

#27 csx

csx

• HUDDLER
  • 6,374 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 05:57 PM

I don't like scripted celebrations out of any player for any reason. It's not the end of the world, I just don't like them.

#28 Millions

Millions

#ThankYouBasedCam

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,970 posts
  • LocationRaleigh, N.C.

Posted 01 October 2012 - 06:18 PM

Stop dancing, start getting serious about your craft. Act like you have been there before.

was smitty not serious 05 season when him, TO & Ocho Cinco competed for best TD celebration week in week out?

You kinda questioning his work ethic saying he's not serious about his craft passion, work ethic him wanting to be one of the greats is the last of my worries get him some help Cameron is not the problem

#29 Bj-Monster23

Bj-Monster23

Slam Newton

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,956 posts
  • LocationRaleigh NC

Posted 01 October 2012 - 06:20 PM

Whether you like the celebrations or not you should get use to them. Cam is not going to change his celebrations for no one so get with the program.

#30 Millions

Millions

#ThankYouBasedCam

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,970 posts
  • LocationRaleigh, N.C.

Posted 01 October 2012 - 06:24 PM

its funny how much criticism this kid takes.......as long as he plays like he did sunday he could twirl like a fuggin ballerina in the end-zone but when steve smith did it we were all behind him cheering him on let the dude do him

edit: arian foster and maurice jones drew have td celebrations but neither get bashed it's a difference if his celebrations are getting out of hand like T.O. or Ocho Cinco

NFL hasn't seen a QB like Cam that's why he draws hate unlike RGIII Cam has the confidence of other skill players Cam just sitting himself apart for his brand and he's having fun out there...

He's not being told to stop it cause most fans love it its his trade mark and I bet good money his teammates love it too...nobody had a problem with the smash n dash celebration

its cause they not use to a qb who got swag and a personality on the field he remind me of primetime in that right

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.