#31 Millions

Millions

#ThankYouBasedCam

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,970 posts
  • LocationRaleigh, N.C.

Posted 01 October 2012 - 06:27 PM

Whether you like the celebrations or not you should get use to them. Cam is not going to change his celebrations for no one so get with the program.

why would he? :cam:

#32 KillerBird2k12

KillerBird2k12

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 06:45 PM

To be such a gifted athlete its obvious this kid spends to much time practicing celebrations instead of ball security. Thanks for the challenge but we thank you most for the fumble. :)

On a serious note us Falcon fans knew this game would be alot closier then you guys thought it would. Yes our D destroyed Peyton and Phillip but hell Cam can match their work all while being mobile also. Didnt expect Tyson Clabos injury to effect him as much as it did, once CJ started eating him up the whole D line went nuts, didnt see that coming considering we checked Von Miller, Elvis Dummerville, Justin Houston and Melvin Ingram. I cant wait for the next match up hopefully our OL is healthy and Mike Nolan has a better scheme brewed up for Cam.

#33 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 19,721 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 06:46 PM

Glad you all are so happy over his dancing.

I'll be happy when the team is winning.

#34 Quintorris Lopez

Quintorris Lopez

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 09:01 PM

its funny how much criticism this kid takes.......as long as he plays like he did sunday he could twirl like a fuggin ballerina in the end-zone but when steve smith did it we were all behind him cheering him on let the dude do him

edit: arian foster and maurice jones drew have td celebrations but neither get bashed it's a difference if his celebrations are getting out of hand like T.O. or Ocho Cinco

Careful what you wish for....

Posted Image

#35 panthers04100

panthers04100

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,095 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 09:33 PM

Glad you all are so happy over his dancing.

I'll be happy when the team is winning.

im just saying it was a cool celebration. I agree though it'd be a lot cooler with a win.

#36 SuperJTheGreat

SuperJTheGreat

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 827 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 12:17 AM

Posted Image

Great Leader, so much better than Cam.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.