Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SIGCHI222

Beason needs to sit out the rest of this season

46 posts in this topic

This is the classic panther training staff. Some players are rushed back and play way too quick behind serious injuries "Tommy John ACL tears and Achillies". Then others who have hamstring and ankle injuries are put on IR for the entire season. I want some consistency and accountability!

Beason is getting owned on so many plays...

Yes. Put him in a different rotation scheme and use Keuchly as much as possible.

I can see that but is Keek ready to call the defensive plays and audibles?

Not sure it matters if he is or not. Last year, in Beason and Davis' absence, James Anderson called the plays just fine. That's what should happen again.

I'm not for Beason missing an entire season again, but I do think he needs to take a seat at the Mike. He seems to lost his fundamentals, only launching at players now instead of actually wrapping up a tackle.

How many more games do we have to watch him miss tackles and get burnt during coverage to realize he is a liability right now? Things are not going to get better in the next 6 days. You know he is getting frustrated and is going to push too far and then get himself injured. None of us want that.

I am viewing Beason as I viewed myself when I was a player, especially in college. I started the season slow. Didn't really get settled in until about week 4. By week 7 I was firing on all cylinders. I am hoping Beason does the same thing.

1 person likes this

I just hope a few of those cylinders remembers to not try and tackle someone at the shoulder pads.

I think a more balanced rotation, Beas seems to never come out. Rotate all 4 guys so they stay fresh is all I can say about this topic. To say Beason should pack it up for the season is absurd.

I cant imagine him trying to tackle Marshawn Lynch on sunday. It is gonna be ugly.....

oh stfu.

So whos going to make the next Phillips thread?

When is everyone on this board going to come to the FACT that Keek is not moving to the middle this year, Beason is being paid to much to be used part time. and who knows if Keek moves inside who to say he wont be be man handled. he still has a lot to learn in this league. not saying we dont need to fix the problems but Beason is not going anywhere this year.

1 person likes this

Anyone asking for Beason to go sit should go die.

1 person likes this

Beason should go sit....period.

Watch the tape and pull your head out. I am as big of a fan as there is. He is our second biggest liability on defense right now.

Watch the tape.