Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

In hindsight, I knew it was over when...

15 posts in this topic

Posted

They came out with the wildcat on the first play of the next to last offensive possession. I literally said "WTF".

If I never see the damn wildcat formation again it will be too soon. It neutralizes our best player and it just plain stupid. I'd rather see the damn read option.

Posted

Chud went full retard.

1 person likes this

Posted

They came out with the wildcat on the first play of the next to last offensive possession. I literally said "WTF".

If I never see the damn wildcat formation again it will be too soon. It neutralizes our best player and it just plain stupid. I'd rather see the damn read option.

My reaction when it happened and I was sitting at the bar:

jaguars-fan-gif.gif

Posted

Coaching fail

Posted

I don't mind the wildcat when you have the threat of a pass. Since we dont and deangelo hasn't attempted a pass everyone knows its a run. So why even attempt it?

Posted

Didn't AE pass outta the wildcat? Or did I miss something? He is marked as 0/1 in passing.

1 person likes this

Posted

Didn't AE pass outta the wildcat? Or did I miss something? He is marked as 0/1 in passing.

He made a nice pass that would have been a completion but the receiver fell down,

Posted

Yeah, they slipped that play in, and he threw a nice ball to Smitty.

Posted

so if Cam doesn't fumble......... is that play still where you knew it was over???

Posted

I don't mind the wildcat when you have the threat of a pass. Since we dont and deangelo hasn't attempted a pass everyone knows its a run. So why even attempt it?

We basically have a built in wildcat with Cam at QB.

Running that play with Williams is dumb based on what out standard offense presents

1 person likes this

Posted

I knew when we didnt go for it on 4th and 1 we would lose, I was saying that in the chat room adamently

Posted

When we went consersative in our final two drives. Straight up playing not to lose. In fact, after seeing those consersative plays, I'm happy Matt Ryan yelled at them to get of the field!