209 replies to this topic

#1 LA_Panther

LA_Panther

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,571 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 12:39 AM

A WHOLE PIE!

I am sure you guys saw Matt Ryan yelling 'get off my f***in field' in the diretion of the panthers

If Cam said that, he is immature, not poised, not a good leader, thug...and it'll be an event

f**k the falcons and saints.....i respect the bucs for some reason

/end of rant

#2 BANE

BANE

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 888 posts
  • LocationCollege

Posted 01 October 2012 - 12:42 AM

I am sure you guys saw Matt Ryan yelling 'get off my f***in field' in the diretion of the panthers

If Cam said that, he is immature, not poised, not a good leader, thug...and it'll be an event

/end of rant

Agreed. It would be a media s**t storm.

#3 atljbo

atljbo

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 12:44 AM

Yup... A QB cursing ..... How bad

#4 atljbo

atljbo

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 12:45 AM

How terrible... Brady curse at his OC..... Matt Ryan, Peyton Manning, and Tom Brady are not leaders

#5 atljbo

atljbo

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 12:46 AM

Ed Werder@Edwerderespn
Matt Ryan was embarrassed when told camera caught saying, "Get off my F...ing field." He explained as heat of the moment. # nfl

I wish he didnt but if this make you feel better... He felt bad for doing it

#6 Sloth

Sloth

idk

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,713 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 12:49 AM

I actually like Ryan better after I saw that. He's pretty much the epitome of PC in all things that he sometimes comes off a sort of a goober. Was cool to see him flip his poo a little.

#7 BANE

BANE

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 888 posts
  • LocationCollege

Posted 01 October 2012 - 12:49 AM

I dont have a problem with him doing it. He was stoked, the problem is had Cam of been the one to do that. The first segment on SportsNation tomorrow would be how Cam showed so little class during a win. Cam is judged differently than other players in the NFL. Why? I dont know, but there is no denying he is treated differently.

#8 TylerVagyler

TylerVagyler

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,070 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 12:51 AM

I don't think he was embarrassing for saying it. He was only embarrassed that it was on camera. There's a difference.

#9 LA_Panther

LA_Panther

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,571 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 12:52 AM

i have no problem with matt ryan talkin sh1t....my issue is the double standard and how the media treats cam i.e how all of a sudden the moral warriors come out of the woodwork if cam blinks the wrong way

#10 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 15,392 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 12:54 AM

/end of rant

Mentioned it in one of the threads immediately after the game. But, didn't see anyone else mention it so I thought I was one of the only ones who saw it.

This is why I hate Jimmy Neutron and the Falcons. I despise Jimmy Neutron. I loathe him. The cockiest game manager I have ever seen. He's had things lined up for him so well since he came in the league, I really wish they'd f*ck up and he would be humbled a bit. Silver spoon having, Jimmy Neutron, Ricky Schroder-living motherfuger.

And hilarious how they're "the best team in the NFL" right now by many accounts, yet just last year as Cam was blowing up, their message boards were trashing Dimitroff for even drafting Ryan. I remember reading several of their fans talking about how weak his arm was, lol. I mean he did throw it 60 yards today, but that was one of the ugliest, high-hanging, punt-looking, wounded duck, loaves of bread I have ever seen tossed in an NFL game.
To be on the verge of winning it (if our coach and defense didn't suck balls) and then barely lose it and have him of all people be shown saying that... SMH...

With some rivalries, guys may just hype it up for fans and all that jazz, but it's clear for most of the players on these teams, it's personal in this matchup. Same with the Saints. i can't stand losing to them.

#11 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 15,392 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 12:57 AM

double post

#12 Panthers128

Panthers128

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,283 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 12:58 AM

I didn't hear Matt Ryan say that. Not saying he didn't, but you should post some proof if you start a thread like this.

#13 CarolinaPride5

CarolinaPride5

Legendary.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,126 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 12:59 AM

Cam couldn't do it because he's black and the media would blow it up. Duh.

#14 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,965 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 01 October 2012 - 01:00 AM

You're missing the point atl. It was a hard fought win & his emotion got him. No biggie imo...

But reverse the situation (& put it in BoA) & Cam yells that, half the sports shows would be bashing him, calling him immature, classless, etc...

#15 LA_Panther

LA_Panther

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,571 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 01:01 AM

I didn't hear Matt Ryan say that. Not saying he didn't, but you should post some proof if you start a thread like this.

there is a link on this thread genius.....also there is a tool called google :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com