Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LA_Panther

If Cam Newton yelled 'get off my f***in field'

207 posts in this topic

I didn't hear Matt Ryan say that. Not saying he didn't, but you should post some proof if you start a thread like this.

Cam couldn't do it because he's black and the media would blow it up. Duh.

1 person likes this

You're missing the point atl. It was a hard fought win & his emotion got him. No biggie imo...

But reverse the situation (& put it in BoA) & Cam yells that, half the sports shows would be bashing him, calling him immature, classless, etc...

I didn't hear Matt Ryan say that. Not saying he didn't, but you should post some proof if you start a thread like this.

there is a link on this thread genius.....also there is a tool called google :)

O rlly?

matty-ryan-9-30-12.gif

1 person likes this

I dont have a problem with him doing it. He was stoked, the problem is had Cam of been the one to do that. The first segment on SportsNation tomorrow would be how Cam showed so little class during a win. Cam is judged differently than other players in the NFL. Why? I dont know, but there is no denying he is treated differently.

Not comparing Cam to Ron artest but hear me out..... Its just like if Ron Artest does a hard foul and Kobe does a hard foul... Its going to be looked at differently.

I say that because Matt Ryan is known as the Peyton Manning type guy... Not known from anything controversial.... Cam is more new age... Does antics but i still dont think thats why they would say something..... I think they would say something because dude is so hot and cold... Win he is winning he is smiling and having fun like a kid in a candy shop... When he lose.... Dude just act like he the only dude suffering during that lose.... He gotta remember he is a leader.

I the media has a mindset that Cam is immature so they will take things in differently then say if a McNabb did something...... Just using it as an example...

O rlly?

matty-ryan-9-30-12.gif

This is nothing. He's just saying it around teammates to celebrate. Not like he went up to Cam Newton and said it. You guys make a big deal out of the smallest things.

Not comparing Cam to Ron artest but hear me out..... Its just like if Ron Artest does a hard foul and Kobe does a hard foul... Its going to be looked at differently.

I say that because Matt Ryan is known as the Peyton Manning type guy... Not known from anything controversial.... Cam is more new age... Does antics but i still dont think thats why they would say something..... I think they would say something because dude is so hot and cold... Win he is winning he is smiling and having fun like a kid in a candy shop... When he lose.... Dude just act like he the only dude suffering during that lose.... He gotta remember he is a leader.

I the media has a mindset that Cam is immature so they will take things in differently then say if a McNabb did something...... Just using it as an example...

No. The ones I see going over everything Cam does with a fine tooth comb are the same ones who spent last year calling Cam a run first QB & got real quiet around 3,000 yards passing.

I think the Ron Artest/world peace comparison is way off...world peace was a straight nut man, he earned his reputation..

1 person likes this