Photo
- - - - -

If Cam Newton yelled 'get off my f***in field'

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
209 replies to this topic

#205 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

SUPPORTER

Posted 03 October 2012 - 01:16 AM

Okay, sooooo...lemme get this straight.

A division rival quarterback said "Get the #$@% off our field", trash talking our favorite team after a stinging defeat. This actually happened. It isn't just a theory.

But instead of actually discussing that real event, we've got a dozen or so pages of people speaking hypothetically what might happen if it had been Newton that had done it instead,

Uuuuhhh huh :unsure:

Not going with "screw you Ryan", "you suck in the playoffs", "wait till we crush you next time" or any of that sort of thing. Sticking instead with a big "what if" about something there's no way to actually know.

So...what...should someone go to the Lost and Found and ask about this forum's balls, perhaps?

#206 Guest_Bwood_*

Guest_Bwood_*
Guests

Posted 03 October 2012 - 02:16 AM

Okay, sooooo...lemme get this straight.

A division rival quarterback said "Get the #$@% off our field", trash talking our favorite team after a stinging defeat. This actually happened. It isn't just a theory.

But instead of actually discussing that real event, we've got a dozen or so pages of people speaking hypothetically what might happen if it had been Newton that had done it instead,

Uuuuhhh huh :unsure:

Not going with "screw you Ryan", "you suck in the playoffs", "wait till we crush you next time" or any of that sort of thing. Sticking instead with a big "what if" about something there's no way to actually know.

So...what...should someone go to the Lost and Found and ask about this forum's balls, perhaps?

It's a race thread.

#207 falconidae

falconidae

• Pip
ROOKIE

Posted 03 October 2012 - 06:45 AM

So Cam celebrated by himself in the moment. Who are you to second guess and criticize what he did? why is he did such a big deal to you and or anyone. Is this DWTS or football?

Why are you making so much out of a silly celebration because you didn't like it? You're not answering my question. U're just justifying your own rational.

It's been explained several times- because he ignored his teammates to do HIS celebration- look at the GIF-the Olineman, who helped him get into the end zone, comes up to congratulate him and Cam shakes him off to do his dance.

Whatever happens afterward-giving the football to a young fan, celebrating with his teammates- is lessened because of the "my-celebration-is-more-important-and-will-be-done-first" attitude.

Yeah, we saw how that went...Thanks to over-the-top lyying by the media, Vick spent more time in jail than everyday Joe who treated animals worst. Not saying what he did was right but, the media beatdown was very much uncall for.

No, Media had nothing to do with it. Vick spent time in federal prison for running an interstate gambling ring, not for dog fighting. He served the standard sentence for the crime, anyone else would have gotten the same sentence by federal law.

#208 atljbo

atljbo

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 03 October 2012 - 02:33 PM

I seriously wonder if some of you folks get your talking points from the media.

Show he a QB who is happy and smiling when their team loses and I'll show you a QB who still gets ripped by the media. They will claim he isn't taking the game serious enough.

Damn if some of these players do and Damn if they don't.

I dont want dude happy when losing... Even tho i hate the panthers... I hate even more seeing someone who has the talent to be great not get its more then about him... I like he took the blame for the loss even tho he fumbled that loss was not on him 1% to me.

I just dont like his attitude after a loss... Dont be happy but yo realize... Ok this sh** sucks but let me get my guys together cause we will see them again and this not happening again .... You just like the loss hurts you more then everybody else... Not as the leader... They need you to not be so high or low..... Now if you tell me Cam is not the leader... I have no problem with what he is doing

#209 CLEARHOT

CLEARHOT

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 03 October 2012 - 03:47 PM

Posted Image

12/09/2012 On Cam's F****** Field

#210 FalconsOwnYall

FalconsOwnYall

NOT NEWB

• PipPip
ROOKIE

Posted 03 October 2012 - 06:04 PM

I actually like Ryan better after I saw that. He's pretty much the epitome of PC in all things that he sometimes comes off a sort of a goober. Was cool to see him flip his poo a little.

Us Atlanta fans were extremely gratified that not only did Ryan actually know that f*** was a cuss word, he unleashed it in front of god and everybody. We've all been hoping Ryan possessed a sack and could also muster up an attitude if pushed to the limit. But cereally, I'm not sure he was directing that at the Panther sideline. He might've been screaming at all the clueless idiots at the game wearing Mike "thug-punk" Vick Falcon jerseys.