#16 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,366 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 01 October 2012 - 01:03 AM

I didn't hear Matt Ryan say that. Not saying he didn't, but you should post some proof if you start a thread like this.

O rlly?
Posted Image

#17 atljbo

atljbo

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 01:04 AM

I dont have a problem with him doing it. He was stoked, the problem is had Cam of been the one to do that. The first segment on SportsNation tomorrow would be how Cam showed so little class during a win. Cam is judged differently than other players in the NFL. Why? I dont know, but there is no denying he is treated differently.

Not comparing Cam to Ron artest but hear me out..... Its just like if Ron Artest does a hard foul and Kobe does a hard foul... Its going to be looked at differently.

I say that because Matt Ryan is known as the Peyton Manning type guy... Not known from anything controversial.... Cam is more new age... Does antics but i still dont think thats why they would say something..... I think they would say something because dude is so hot and cold... Win he is winning he is smiling and having fun like a kid in a candy shop... When he lose.... Dude just act like he the only dude suffering during that lose.... He gotta remember he is a leader.

I the media has a mindset that Cam is immature so they will take things in differently then say if a McNabb did something...... Just using it as an example...

#18 Panthers128

Panthers128

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 5,283 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 01:10 AM

O rlly?
%20http://thebiglead.fantasysportsven.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/matty-ryan-9-30-12.gif

This is nothing. He's just saying it around teammates to celebrate. Not like he went up to Cam Newton and said it. You guys make a big deal out of the smallest things.

#19 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

• HUDDLER
  • 3,965 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 01 October 2012 - 01:13 AM

Not comparing Cam to Ron artest but hear me out..... Its just like if Ron Artest does a hard foul and Kobe does a hard foul... Its going to be looked at differently.

I say that because Matt Ryan is known as the Peyton Manning type guy... Not known from anything controversial.... Cam is more new age... Does antics but i still dont think thats why they would say something..... I think they would say something because dude is so hot and cold... Win he is winning he is smiling and having fun like a kid in a candy shop... When he lose.... Dude just act like he the only dude suffering during that lose.... He gotta remember he is a leader.

I the media has a mindset that Cam is immature so they will take things in differently then say if a McNabb did something...... Just using it as an example...

No. The ones I see going over everything Cam does with a fine tooth comb are the same ones who spent last year calling Cam a run first QB & got real quiet around 3,000 yards passing.

#20 LA_Panther

LA_Panther

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,025 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 01:13 AM

I think the Ron Artest/world peace comparison is way off...world peace was a straight nut man, he earned his reputation..

#21 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

• HUDDLER
  • 3,965 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 01 October 2012 - 01:14 AM

This is nothing. He's just saying it around teammates to celebrate. Not like he went up to Cam Newton and said it. You guys make a big deal out of the smallest things.

You aren't reading this thread are you?

#22 Panthers128

Panthers128

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 5,283 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 01:16 AM

You aren't reading this thread are you?

Yeah, I read it. Another thread with some guys fighting phantoms. Trying to protect their QB from injustices that don't exist... Next thread, please.

#23 Brooklyn Bully

Brooklyn Bully

• HUDDLER
  • 8,343 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 01:18 AM

LET IT GO.

PLEASE.

You are not related to Cam, you have NO connection to him or him you. Stop sticking up for him like you wear the same gang colors. Stop being butthurt if the media paints him in a certain light.

#24 PantherPhann89

PantherPhann89

CPP "Carolina Panther Phann"

• HUDDLER
  • 3,142 posts
  • LocationSC

There's no doubt that the rules are different for different people. Just do you!

#25 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 14,766 posts

Yeah, I read it. Another thread with some guys fighting phantoms. Trying to protect their QB from injustices that don't exist... Next thread, please.

Posted Image

#26 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

• HUDDLER
  • 3,965 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 01 October 2012 - 01:26 AM

Ah so you didn't comprehend it. K.

#27 HardcoreDefense

HardcoreDefense

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 566 posts
  • LocationGreensboro, NC

Posted 01 October 2012 - 01:26 AM

Lol.. Funny thread. Ryan has the right to say this after Cam did the A-Town stomp for his TD dance

#28 Panthers128

Panthers128

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 5,283 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 01:28 AM

Ah so you didn't comprehend it. K.

The epitome of delusional. Make up stuff to make your QB a victim and make up stuff about posters to make you think you've somehow won an argument that never existed.

Too many booze during the game today?

#29 Keep Pounding

Keep Pounding

Smith & Wesson 460

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,760 posts
  • LocationIn your backyard!!!!

Posted 01 October 2012 - 01:33 AM

OP has a point, If Cam wouldve did that after the game, the media would have talked about how immature he was... Ryan does it no big deal......

Brady, Manning, Brees, or any other QB that sulks when the team is losing.... No big deal... Cam does it, look how immature he is...

Cam is held to a different standard then most QB's.. I wonder why?

#30 Aftermath

Aftermath

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 01:34 AM

The double standard exists because if Cam had told an opposing team to get the **** off his field he most likely would have done it after his team just lost by 20 points.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.