Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Game Grades - Panthers at Falcons

35 posts in this topic

Posted

The defense as a collective whole played pretty badly. Aside from some spot-on INDIVIDUAL performances, this game was no different from the Giants' one from a defensive standpoint.

Even with 7 sacks, Ryan was hardly rattled, had a sky high QB percentage, and not to mention both White and Turner's career days (despite Turner being an absolute afterthought so far this year)

Offense (More so Cam, than anything else) was superb today.

Posted

this, on the first touchdown he did a 360 when trying to locate the ball. That's horrible form

Hey Tom Jackson!! I didn't know you had an account on this forum

Posted

Hey Tom Jackson!! I didn't know you had an account on this forum

i wasn't aware he said that, cool though

Posted

Whats up with Beason is he hurt?

Posted

Whats up with Beason is he hurt?

Still recovering from a torn Achilles last season. Love the guy but he's not ready yet.

Posted

I think people forget that nakamura had a really good pass break-up in the endzone and an interception. If he hadn't made those two plays, our team wouldn't have been in the lead at the end of the game. Yeah his attempt of an "interception" on the deep ball to roddy was terrible but the game wasn't over after that. They still needed 20 yards or so for the fg

Posted

I think people forget that nakamura had a really good pass break-up in the endzone and an interception. If he hadn't made those two plays, our team wouldn't have been in the lead at the end of the game. Yeah his attempt of an "interception" on the deep ball to roddy was terrible but the game wasn't over after that. They still needed 20 yards or so for the fg

He gave up a TD, and the play that won the game. Ryan kept targeting him, it was obvious.

Posted

He gave up a TD, and the play that won the game. Ryan kept targeting him, it was obvious.

he was covering one of the best WRs in the league who had one of the most efficient QBs throwing to him.

Posted

he was covering one of the best WRs in the league who had one of the most efficient QBs throwing to him.

If he'll continue to start he'll continue to get targeted, watch. Wilson is automatically going to that side.

Posted

If he'll continue to start he'll continue to get targeted, watch. Wilson is automatically going to that side.

he might, but i don't see wilson/scrub SEA receiver being able to be as effective as ryan/white.

seattle just doesn't have the stuff on offense going on that the falcons do.

Posted

I never said he wasn't getting targeted, he made plays some bad plays as well as some good. Martin will get picked on just as much.