#31 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,375 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 02 October 2012 - 12:04 PM

I think people forget that nakamura had a really good pass break-up in the endzone and an interception. If he hadn't made those two plays, our team wouldn't have been in the lead at the end of the game. Yeah his attempt of an "interception" on the deep ball to roddy was terrible but the game wasn't over after that. They still needed 20 yards or so for the fg

He gave up a TD, and the play that won the game. Ryan kept targeting him, it was obvious.

#32 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,798 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 12:13 PM

He gave up a TD, and the play that won the game. Ryan kept targeting him, it was obvious.

he was covering one of the best WRs in the league who had one of the most efficient QBs throwing to him.

#33 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,375 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 02 October 2012 - 12:18 PM

he was covering one of the best WRs in the league who had one of the most efficient QBs throwing to him.

If he'll continue to start he'll continue to get targeted, watch. Wilson is automatically going to that side.

#34 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,798 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 12:33 PM

If he'll continue to start he'll continue to get targeted, watch. Wilson is automatically going to that side.

he might, but i don't see wilson/scrub SEA receiver being able to be as effective as ryan/white.

seattle just doesn't have the stuff on offense going on that the falcons do.

#35 woody

woody

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 562 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 12:36 PM

I never said he wasn't getting targeted, he made plays some bad plays as well as some good. Martin will get picked on just as much.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Carolina Panthers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.