Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Steve Smith and Cam

37 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Falcon fans forget their past which includes Deon Sanders, Andre Rison, Jamal Anderson etc. Now that Captain Whitey is their QB they must hate on swag and worship Opie Taylor-ness as the new cool.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='caddieman' timestamp='1349266993' post='1932306']
Truth hurts.............I know, it's OK

[img]https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-qiXV2Vm4svQ/UGpO7rws2uI/AAAAAAAABNY/2v20DqSs4fM/s320/gtfocam.gif[/img]
[/quote]

Youre scared. Youre team is scared. They know they squeaked out some lucky crap Sunday. Worrying about swag and td celebrations is just a cover up for your flimsy confidence for your own team.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='MCCNASTY' timestamp='1349274253' post='1932442']
Youre scared. Youre team is scared. They know they squeaked out some lucky crap Sunday. Worrying about swag and td celebrations is just a cover up for your flimsy confidence for your own team.
[/quote]

We're scared??? We are undefeated you fuging useless waste of carbon. The Falcons have won 27 games to the Panthers 9 in the last 2 1/4 years and have not lost to the swag-laden Newton in three tries. I'm willing to take a ban-bet we go into the bye at 6-0.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='SCP' timestamp='1349274127' post='1932439']
Falcon fans forget their past which includes Deon Sanders, Andre Rison, Jamal Anderson etc. Now that Captain Whitey is their QB they must hate on swag and worship Opie Taylor-ness as the new cool.
[/quote]

Let's look at the math...

Cam's Swag = 7 wins in 20 games

Ryan's Opieness = 14 wins in 20 games

There you have it, now get back to the only thing you Panthers are good at TD celebrations while you're losing and blowing leads with :59 seconds left.

Posted · Report post

Opie has all those wins but folds when it counts in the playoffs. Net result - Falcons have same number of Super Bowl appearances and wins as the Panthers even though you guys have been around 40 years longer.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='BlanksKarma' timestamp='1349276334' post='1932462']
We're scared??? We are undefeated you fuging useless waste of carbon. The Falcons have won 27 games to the Panthers 9 in the last 2 1/4 years and have not lost to the swag-laden Newton in three tries. I'm willing to take a ban-bet we go into the bye at 6-0.
[/quote]

Ah, the tactic of being the opposing fan badass who makes a ban bet. It works great because if you as the opposing fan are wrong, you can't even log in to even read the posts of all the people throwing it in your face, but if you win, everyone has to read your gloating posts. The saddest part about this though is that you're only willing to bet that you beat the fuging Redskins and Raiders, two games that you will be favored in anyway, and not something that everyone dogs you about, like winning a playoff game.

Posted · Report post

PS - You can tell that Falcons fans are bothered by how much Cam had them on the ropes when they are reverting to posting like Grits.

Posted · Report post

The Falcons have won 27 games to the Panthers 9 in the last 2 1/4 years
[/quote]

Ooooooooooooooo. Bow down to the paper champs. What has this gotten you guys exactly?Zero playoff wins and zero Super Bowl wins. You end each of those seasons no better than my Panthers. With a thud.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

[/quote]

You know you are. All the insults and tough talk is a simple lack of confidence.

You are "Let me explain it one more time. Just because someone doesn't root for the Panthers, doesn't make them a troll. I have shown nothing but respect while I visit the Huddle" still a lying troll.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='MCCNASTY' timestamp='1349274253' post='1932442']
[/quote]

Swag:
1: to conduct oneself in an arrogant or superciliously pompous manner; especially : to walk with an air of overbearing self-confidence.
2: boast, brag.

Don't ya think Cam should have a winning season before he starts all his crap! He doesn't even acknowledge his teammates when he scores. All that says is "Hey look at me I am great" Cam is a punk and getting worse every game. The Superman pose in the Giants game when you are getting smoked! LMFAO! Yeah we are scared of that!

Now we were luck in one aspect........................you got (back peddle)Nakamura playing SS. Wonder if your coach is going to tell him to turn and run with a WR this week?

Posted · Report post

[quote name='caddieman' timestamp='1349295540' post='1932992']
Swag:
1: to conduct oneself in an arrogant or superciliously pompous manner; especially : to walk with an air of overbearing self-confidence.
2: boast, brag.

Don't ya think Cam should have a winning season before he starts all his crap! He doesn't even acknowledge his teammates when he scores. All that says is "Hey look at me I am great" Cam is a punk and getting worse every game. The Superman pose in the Giants game when you are getting smoked! LMFAO! Yeah we are scared of that!

Now we were luck in one aspect........................you got (back peddle)Nakamura playing SS. Wonder if your coach is going to tell him to turn and run with a WR this week?
[/quote]

Two things I will address in your post. First, Yes you are scared and you know you are. Secondly, as bad as it hurts, i have to agree with you and i truly hope somebody tells his dumbass something!!

Posted · Report post

What's going on here?