Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Steve Smith and Cam

37 posts in this topic

Posted

Ooooooooooooooo. Bow down to the paper champs. What has this gotten you guys exactly?Zero playoff wins and zero Super Bowl wins. You end each of those seasons no better than my Panthers. With a thud.

What a bunch of crap. If we had won a play-off game you would say we can't win the big one.

It's a built-in excuse, ready and waiting for 30 teams every year.

9<27

Posted

What a bunch of crap. If we had won a play-off game you would say we can't win the big one.

It's a built-in excuse, ready and waiting for 30 teams every year.

9<27

You see, that's just it though, you haven't won a playoff game with Captain Whitey. So your "if we had won a playoff game" argument is just lame.

Falcons born in 1966, six playoff wins.

Panthers born in 1995, six playoff wins.

Your franchise is a failure and Matt Ryan chokes. Trust me bro-ceifus, I understand why you're mad and thumping your chest about beating the lowly Panthers by 2 at home in the last second. I mean you guys were gonna drop 40 on us by halftime right? I'd be pissed as well.

Now, I am moving on to the Seahawks. See you back here in December.

Posted

shut the FU(K UP!!!!

you're a fukcing idiot retard

Posted

What a bunch of crap. If we had won a play-off game

Aye, there's the rub.

Posted

You see, that's just it though, you haven't won a playoff game with Captain Whitey. So your "if we had won a playoff game" argument is just lame.

Falcons born in 1966, six playoff wins.

Panthers born in 1995, six playoff wins.

Your franchise is a failure and Matt Ryan chokes. Trust me bro-ceifus, I understand why you're mad and thumping your chest about beating the lowly Panthers by 2 at home in the last second. I mean you guys were gonna drop 40 on us by halftime right? I'd be pissed as well.

Now, I am moving on to the Seahawks. See you back here in December.

Yeah, Atlanta sucked for decades. Fortunately for Falcons fans Rankin Smith no longer owns the team. Under Mr. Blank's ownership we've had only 2 losing seasons, something the Panthers accomplished in the last two seasons.

Your witty, snide comments won't change the fact the Panthers are 1-3, while the Falcons are in control of the division at 4-0(6-0 at the bye isn't out of the question) It also doesn't change the fact that we are beating you guys in 70% of our games played.

By all means though, keep bringing up the the last 4 decades like it has any bearing on this season, or our rivalry.

Posted

Yeah, Atlanta sucked for decades. Fortunately for Falcons fans Rankin Smith no longer owns the team. Under Mr. Blank's ownership we've had only 2 losing seasons, something the Panthers accomplished in the last two seasons.

Your witty, snide comments won't change the fact the Panthers are 1-3, while the Falcons are in control of the division at 4-0(6-0 at the bye isn't out of the question) It also doesn't change the fact that we are beating you guys in 70% of our games played.

By all means though, keep bringing up the the last 4 decades like it has any bearing on this season, or our rivalry.

They got nothing else BlanksKarma. What has really got them pissed off is we left them with the team with the longest streak of non back to back winning seasons, now standing at 16 years.(the length of their franchise) They lose five more it will go to 17 years. They have sucked for a decade and going for two!

Posted

They got nothing else BlanksKarma. What has really got them pissed off is we left them with the team with the longest streak of non back to back winning seasons, now standing at 16 years.(the length of their franchise) They lose five more it will go to 17 years. They have sucked for a decade and going for two!

You both realize what the Panthers are capable of and you both fear it. You know its going to happen. Everybody does and all the insults, stupidity, and blabbering by you or any other bandwagon troll is just what ive been saying all along. Its fragile confidence in your own team. Coming here to this board and spewing off at the mouth is merely your desperate attempt at confidence. Poor fools.

Posted

You are "Let me explain it one more time. Just because someone doesn't root for the Panthers, doesn't make them a troll. I have shown nothing but respect while I visit the Huddle" still a lying troll.

Posted

You are "Let me explain it one more time. Just because someone doesn't root for the Panthers, doesn't make them a troll. I have shown nothing but respect while I visit the Huddle" still a lying troll.

You need professional help. My post wasn't disrespectful, I was stating facts.

Atlanta has won over 70% of our games against Carolina. FACT!

Atlanta is 4-0 while the Panthers are 1-3. FACT!

The last 5 decades having no barring on this season. FACT!

Using your logic if someone proclaims 'The sun is hot' They are being a disrespectful troll, unless they are a Panthers fan.

Posted

You need professional help. My post wasn't disrespectful, I was stating facts.

Atlanta has won over 70% of our games against Carolina. FACT!

Atlanta is 4-0 while the Panthers are 1-3. FACT!

The last 5 decades having no barring on this season. FACT!

Using your logic if someone proclaims 'The sun is hot' They are being a disrespectful troll, unless they are a Panthers fan.

Posted

brokenrecord.png

Posted

brokenrecord.png

Thats cute. But it doesnt change the fact that you are "Let me explain it one more time. Just because someone doesn't root for the Panthers, doesn't make them a troll. I have shown nothing but respect while I visit the Huddle" still a lying troll.