#31 MCCNASTY

MCCNASTY

Smackalicious

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,343 posts
  • LocationClose, Very Close

Posted 04 October 2012 - 05:18 PM

They got nothing else BlanksKarma. What has really got them pissed off is we left them with the team with the longest streak of non back to back winning seasons, now standing at 16 years.(the length of their franchise) They lose five more it will go to 17 years. They have sucked for a decade and going for two!

You both realize what the Panthers are capable of and you both fear it. You know its going to happen. Everybody does and all the insults, stupidity, and blabbering by you or any other bandwagon troll is just what ive been saying all along. Its fragile confidence in your own team. Coming here to this board and spewing off at the mouth is merely your desperate attempt at confidence. Poor fools.

#32 MCCNASTY

MCCNASTY

Smackalicious

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 05:21 PM

Yeah, Atlanta sucked for decades. Fortunately for Falcons fans Rankin Smith no longer owns the team. Under Mr. Blank's ownership we've had only 2 losing seasons, something the Panthers accomplished in the last two seasons.

Your witty, snide comments won't change the fact the Panthers are 1-3, while the Falcons are in control of the division at 4-0(6-0 at the bye isn't out of the question) It also doesn't change the fact that we are beating you guys in 70% of our games played.

By all means though, keep bringing up the the last 4 decades like it has any bearing on this season, or our rivalry.

You are "Let me explain it one more time. Just because someone doesn't root for the Panthers, doesn't make them a troll. I have shown nothing but respect while I visit the Huddle" still a lying troll.

#33 BlanksKarma

BlanksKarma

Falcons Loser

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,133 posts
  • LocationCincinnati

Posted 04 October 2012 - 08:19 PM

You are "Let me explain it one more time. Just because someone doesn't root for the Panthers, doesn't make them a troll. I have shown nothing but respect while I visit the Huddle" still a lying troll.

You need professional help. My post wasn't disrespectful, I was stating facts.

Atlanta has won over 70% of our games against Carolina. FACT!

Atlanta is 4-0 while the Panthers are 1-3. FACT!

The last 5 decades having no barring on this season. FACT!

Using your logic if someone proclaims 'The sun is hot' They are being a disrespectful troll, unless they are a Panthers fan.

#34 MCCNASTY

MCCNASTY

Smackalicious

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 08:38 AM

You need professional help. My post wasn't disrespectful, I was stating facts.

Atlanta has won over 70% of our games against Carolina. FACT!

Atlanta is 4-0 while the Panthers are 1-3. FACT!

The last 5 decades having no barring on this season. FACT!

Using your logic if someone proclaims 'The sun is hot' They are being a disrespectful troll, unless they are a Panthers fan.

#35 BlanksKarma

BlanksKarma

Falcons Loser

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,133 posts
  • LocationCincinnati

Posted 05 October 2012 - 10:50 AM

Posted Image

#36 MCCNASTY

MCCNASTY

Smackalicious

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 03:38 PM

Posted Image

Thats cute. But it doesnt change the fact that you are "Let me explain it one more time. Just because someone doesn't root for the Panthers, doesn't make them a troll. I have shown nothing but respect while I visit the Huddle" still a lying troll.

#37 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,665 posts
  • LocationGreensboro

Posted 05 October 2012 - 04:16 PM

lol if we had a starting safety with better coverage skills than a potted plant you guys would be tearing your matt ryan fatheads off the cinder block walls of your mothers' basements and fuging the synthetic stuffing out your falcons pillows in a blind fury of sexual grief

if we land a free agent high school free safety before the end of the season you guys better watch out

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.