Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cape Fear Cat

A Fair Look At Cam...

55 posts in this topic

Ahhhh. "my second year QB, has second year QB issues"!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He doesn't have second year quarterback issues. He is an egomaniac with a ten cent brain. It's not often that you see a quarterback celebrating, by himself, when his team is losing.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So.... how many other QB's are asked to be running backs as well, in this league? He is a hybrid and a damn good one i might add. He is asked to subject himself to hits normally reserved for RB's. Backs/WR's/TE's, celebrate thier efforts ALL the time. You people who bitch about the kid celebrating have an agenda. It's sickening, TBH. The fumble( failing to cover up the ball, in the event your sorry ass linemen get blown the fug up) and not snapping the ball, when Olsen told him that Smitty didn't get the foot down are SECOND YEAR QB ISSUES.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ijq36.gif

Watch as he ignores his teammates, in order to celebrate the greatness that is Cam. Never mind the scoreboard. We are talking about advancing a brand here, people.

Looks like Tolbert is smiling and enjoying the dance. Gross had just given his congratulations. Go crawl back into a hole you fuging tool. I'd be willing to bet that you're PFFL, by the way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He isn't a back, a wide receiver or a tight end. He is supposed to be the leader of a team. A leader shouldn't be celebrating, by himself, when his team is losing. Honestly, I'm glad he is your starting quarterback. He will do just enough with his physical talent to convince half of your fan base that he is the answer. Slowly, more and more people will start to question him and your fan base will be split in two. We've been through that in Atlanta. It's nice watching someone else deal with it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like Tolbert is smiling and enjoying the dance. Gross had just given his congratulations. Go crawl back into a hole you fuging tool. I'd be willing to bet that you're PFFL, by the way.

Awww, someone said some hurty words about your boyfwend and now your feewings are hurt!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

what is really a fair look at Cam? For one, it wouldn't come from this board.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The scrutiny of Cam is dumb. He's a kid, he's going to be immature, he is going to make mistakes... but he is also going to grow and get better. It's part of life.

I bet 95% of the folks here over the age of 30 can look back at when they were 23 and think "yeah I did some dumb poo!" And the other 5% are just lying to themselves.

Imagine how much more stupid we would have all been given that spotlight and that amount of money. My guess is a lot more than the silliness we see from Cam that everyone wants to make a big deal out of.

Back off folks, Rome wasnt built in a day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I see another pansy has created an account after the game is over to come talk poo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Look at what this lame ass league has done to our lame ass fans.

We use to love and wait in anticipation to see what Smitty's pre-planned TD celebration would be, it was never with his teammates he always just did something to get everyone going, or to get back at the crowd.

Cam works his ass off and gets a score by diving into a pile on the goal, then does his one simple superman impression with a little dance, and everyone freaks out and thinks he's the most selfish player ever and only cares about celebrations.

I seriously can't even stand to come on this site anymore and read the thoughtless comments some of you post.

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites