• LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 01 October 2012 - 09:16 AM

Hawk-

The Seahawks suck.

Seattle sucks.

The 12th man sucks.

Canada sucks.

And most of all, you suck.

When you and jester are done fuging that sheep, you can respond to this thread at your earliest convenience.

Smooches,
Jase

#2 Hawk

Hawk

Huddler of the Decade

• Moderators
  • 14,979 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 12:49 PM

hahaha...funny boy that Jase kid is!!!

done with the sheep, will send her back to you at our earliest convenience...you were right though, she was pretty good once we got past the used part!

#3 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,608 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 01 October 2012 - 01:07 PM

Moose don't like to be cheated on Hawk... you should know this.

#4 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 19,153 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 01 October 2012 - 01:35 PM

It's hard to confidently talk smack with a coaching staff that lets me down. Seehocks, our little feathered friends from the land of grunge rock, mildew, Starbucks, guys catching fish, and rain coats. I tried to google the image of a sea hawk and came out of it with a greater knowledge about a 1940 film where Geoffrey Thorpe is an adventurous and dashing pirate, who feels that he should pirate the Spanish ships for the good of England...bunch of bullshit if you ask me.

While I am confident that Beast Mode is not a dashing pirate looking to sail the high seas like our little resident fruity Buccaneer fans, I am less confident that he won't part our defense like Charlton Heston parted the Red Sea. The Falcons proved with their fat Waffle House scattered-smothered-covered loving running back that our defense is as potent as Alicejandra The Taint fan's attempts to get chicks on match.com. However, the one thing Beasts hate is corn and that's a proven fact. Luckily for my Panthers, we have our can of corn returning from his steroid induced suspension. Andre Nibletts is a combination of sweet corn and salty butter and is going to attach himself to Lynch like a corn kernel attaches itself to a post Thanksgiving turd. Thanks to the roids, The Nibletts is now up to an imposing 5'12" and 293 lbs. of Lynch pounding dominance. Russell Wilson's last memory of North Carolina was that of a pasty Irishman telling him he wasn't good enough for the mighty NC State. So off he ran to mingle with the fattest of fat Americans in Wisconsin. He won some games there against the garbage Big 15 foes and played well enough to earn the starting gig for Pete Carroll, who appears to suffer from turrets syndrome. Hopefully we can get our hands in the air because at 5'2", Russell will hopefully feel the heat of our undersized defense. However, there is a weakness that Russell might exploit. If he can find our small, slow, and white-ish ninja FS, Haruki Naka-gonna-maka-tackle, well it could be a long day for this Panthers D.

Seabirds.... your uniforms are an abomination, your city is too far from everything, and Starbucks coffee is pure crap. I will be there enduring that god awful florescent yellow bullshit jersey color to root my Panthers on to a victory. In the meantime, eat my poo 0-4 Saints fans.

#5 Hawk

Hawk

Huddler of the Decade

• Moderators
  • 14,979 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 01:42 PM

will you be wearing the baby blue?

#6 SCP

SCP

• HUDDLER
  • 19,153 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 01:59 PM

Hey it's electric blue!!!!!!11!!!1!!!' Good thing you're 7'2" tall or I'd be setting up a time and place to rumble.

#7 SCP

SCP

• HUDDLER
  • 19,153 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 02:01 PM

#8 Hawk

Hawk

Huddler of the Decade

• Moderators
  • 14,979 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 05:17 PM

must be the settings on my tv then....cuz it looks like baby blue..especially when they show the players on the sideline crying into their towels.

nah...this smack poo ain`t me!!

#9 SZ James

SZ James

1 888 CAM PAIN

• HUDDLER
  • 7,435 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 04:30 PM

It's hard to confidently talk smack with a coaching staff that lets me down. Seehocks, our little feathered friends from the land of grunge rock, mildew, Starbucks, guys catching fish, and rain coats. I tried to google the image of a sea hawk and came out of it with a greater knowledge about a 1940 film where Geoffrey Thorpe is an adventurous and dashing pirate, who feels that he should pirate the Spanish ships for the good of England...bunch of bullshit if you ask me.

While I am confident that Beast Mode is not a dashing pirate looking to sail the high seas like our little resident fruity Buccaneer fans, I am less confident that he won't part our defense like Charlton Heston parted the Red Sea. The Falcons proved with their fat Waffle House scattered-smothered-covered loving running back that our defense is as potent as Alicejandra The Taint fan's attempts to get chicks on match.com. However, the one thing Beasts hate is corn and that's a proven fact. Luckily for my Panthers, we have our can of corn returning from his steroid induced suspension. Andre Nibletts is a combination of sweet corn and salty butter and is going to attach himself to Lynch like a corn kernel attaches itself to a post Thanksgiving turd. Thanks to the roids, The Nibletts is now up to an imposing 5'12" and 293 lbs. of Lynch pounding dominance. Russell Wilson's last memory of North Carolina was that of a pasty Irishman telling him he wasn't good enough for the mighty NC State. So off he ran to mingle with the fattest of fat Americans in Wisconsin. He won some games there against the garbage Big 15 foes and played well enough to earn the starting gig for Pete Carroll, who appears to suffer from turrets syndrome. Hopefully we can get our hands in the air because at 5'2", Russell will hopefully feel the heat of our undersized defense. However, there is a weakness that Russell might exploit. If he can find our small, slow, and white-ish ninja FS, Haruki Naka-gonna-maka-tackle, well it could be a long day for this Panthers D.

Seabirds.... your uniforms are an abomination, your city is too far from everything, and Starbucks coffee is pure crap. I will be there enduring that god awful florescent yellow bullshit jersey color to root my Panthers on to a victory. In the meantime, eat my poo 0-4 Saints fans.

SWEET JESUS

How does a human being harness this much hatred?

#10 Argus Plexus

Argus Plexus

Super Kami Guru

• HUDDLER
  • 5,668 posts
  • LocationCape Fear Area

Posted 03 October 2012 - 07:45 PM

It's not hard. You just feel the hate and let it out.

#11 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 11,970 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 03 October 2012 - 08:59 PM

f d m f hawks s my d

#12 Monday Night Shyamalan

Monday Night Shyamalan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 465 posts
  • LocationHollyweird, CA

Posted 04 October 2012 - 06:17 PM

I for one like the Seahacks Jersey's ... otherwise, nothing good to come out of that area since the Supersonics.

#13 BlanksKarma

BlanksKarma

Falcons Loser

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,148 posts
  • LocationCincinnati

Posted 06 October 2012 - 08:44 AM

SWEET JESUS

How does a human being harness this much hatred?

Only having tasted sweet, sweet victory 9 times in 2 1/4 seasons will do that to you.

#14 Borat

Borat

Very Nice, I Like!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 430 posts
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 06 October 2012 - 09:51 AM

Falcons proved with their fat Waffle House scattered-smothered-covered loving running back that our defense is as potent as Alicejandra The Taint fan's attempts to get chicks on match.com

Gold

#15 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 12,739 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 06 October 2012 - 07:17 PM

Only having tasted sweet, sweet victory 9 times in 2 1/4 seasons will do that to you.

You girls sling out history lessons quite frequently. Yet when it comes to that of your own you get amnesia.

Where is the Falcons super bowl trophy? Multiple playoff victories? Nvm.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.