Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

most thought that we were going to get killed yesterday...

66 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

tl;dr version: MORAL VICTORY GUYS! MORAL VICTORY!!!!

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Sam Mills Fan' timestamp='1349101285' post='1929303']
tl;dr version: MORAL VICTORY GUYS! MORAL VICTORY!!!!
[/quote]

SMF is so irrational this morning he can't read

[quote][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(242, 242, 242)][b]this isn't some "moral victory" thoughts..[/b].there are none. it was a loss, but it wasn't the end of the world. it wasn't the end of the season. it wasn't even an embarrassing loss like the giants game. it was just respectable football that we were an offensive PI call, a fumble, and/or a defensive PI call away from a win in a great football game.[/background][/font][/color][/quote]
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Already posted:

http://www.carolinahuddle.com/boards/topic/77414-the-narrative-for-the-sunshine-brigade/page__p__1926746#entry1926746

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Sam Mills Fan' timestamp='1349101341' post='1929306']
The fact that threads like these are still being made is Exhibit A of why we are clearly the new Rams or Browns.
[/quote]
False.

Unlike those teams, we are building a great NFL offense. Still a work I'm progress but that can't be denied......

That is a great start......even with poor coaching, all it takes is a handful of moves to fix this defense
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Threads like these are sure a hell of a lot better than "the sky is falling" threads...

Posted · Report post

Yep, this was the most exciting game on yesterday. I think even the fact that we ahead with a minute to go against debatably the best team in the NFC says a lot about our team. Reminds me of the Green Bay game last year. We had our Titans game early this year in week 4, but I feel like we just put tue league on notice that we won't go down easy. I expect us to jump in some power rankings despite the loss.

Posted · Report post

Every fuging year.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Even with 7 sacks, we still got lit up for 30 points. The only reason we were in this game, is because we do have offensive talent. At times they show up, in spite of this coaching staff. Yet all in all, this coaching staff is what's holding us back. The constantly subbing out of Kuechly on defense, not for Davis, but for Munnerlyn is mind boggling. Having Nakamura as our starter when he can't cover or tackle anyone. Then the ultra consersative play calling on the last two drives. You don't overcome poor coaching like this.

Edit: and I didn't even mention the continued use of college gimmick plays

Posted · Report post

Anyone want to make a ban bet that we will go over .500? Rayzor? Anyone?

Posted · Report post

[quote name='James' timestamp='1349102365' post='1929338']
[/quote]

You're going to be told that the record doesn't matter. What matters is that we're improving.

It's our thing. We don't win, we just continually "improve".

Posted · Report post

[quote name='James' timestamp='1349102365' post='1929338']
[/quote]so is this where we pull out our penises to see who's bigger?

grow up.
1 person likes this