Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

most thought that we were going to get killed yesterday...

66 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

[quote name='James' timestamp='1349112135' post='1929705']
It's a pretty harmless bet imo. You'd just be wagering your username, post count, and rep.

Really this was just to prove that these posts are just rep bait and that's the only thing these types of posters care about anyways.

I think I made my point.
[/quote]i think you made a point but it's not the one you were shooting for but if you think that it makes your life worthwhile then believe it.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='PhillyB' timestamp='1349114099' post='1929775']
it's not like the falcons played poorly either... they were damn good.

as far as i'm concerned it was two damn good football teams playing competitive football and the better of them came out on top (albeit barely.)

i'm no fan of "there's always next week" and i'm as frustrated as the next guy, but i still can't help but think we've got a very good chance of pummeling seattle and dallas and having a .500 record, back in the thick of the race.
[/quote]
100% agreed with all of that.

people pooing about those of us shooting for .500, you've got to get to .500 before you can get >.500, right?

it's not about settling there. nobody wants that.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I'm not sure if 20,000 posts in four years is a fulfilling life. But hey keep up the good work.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='beastson' timestamp='1349115241' post='1929805']

Yes

But even without that we still had that game. I think our players can hide our HC faults, but it seem like in crucial moments its their decisions that costs us

Imagine if we kicked a FG in the first half and Rivera used his T.O the correct way, look at what the score coulda been
[/quote]got to put blame on the players as well.

cam fumbling when he did. that hurt in a big way. smitty getting that PI call, that hurt. captain getting his PI call...that hurt a lot as well.

those three were just bonehead mistakes that very well cost us the game. they weren't the only ones, but imo, if any one of those three don't happen, we win that game.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='James' timestamp='1349118524' post='1929907']
I'm not sure if 20,000 posts in four years is a fulfilling life. But hey keep up the good work.
[/quote]
thanks.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='James' timestamp='1349118524' post='1929907']
[/quote]

Can't speak for rayzor, but I'm pretty fulfilled. :)

Posted · Report post

[quote name='nc_biscuit' timestamp='1349119827' post='1929986']

Can't speak for rayzor, but I'm pretty fulfilled. :)
[/quote]

If your fulfillment comes from post count, I bet you are o_O

Posted · Report post

[quote name='James' timestamp='1349120003' post='1929996']
[/quote]

It doesn't.

Curious as to what your post count would be if we added up all your alts and banned accounts?

Posted · Report post

This team's winning percentage is easily above .500 in moral victories. don't know what the fug you guys are pissing and moaning about.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='James' timestamp='1349120003' post='1929996']
[/quote]

Dude, you are entertaining as all get out. Keep up the good work yourself there good buddy.

As much as I enjoy reading your posts, there is a small part of me that would really like to know how you got to be so jaded?

I know, public forum and all that. Got to be tough to love football is not really a thing. Other wise, well, who would you rant at?

Rayzor and quite a few others are totally correct. This team is headed for the top of the heap. Just because it isn't happening as quickly as some folks would like. Does not mean that the rest of us are not enjoying the poo out of this.

Lastly. I still see a legitimate shot at the playoffs. A lot of good teams have started badly. Get a winning streak going, and we can catch back up.

Oh, and GOOOOO CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted · Report post

[quote name='rico6' timestamp='1349120198' post='1929999']
This team's winning percentage is easily above .500 in moral victories. don't know what the fug you guys are pissing and moaning about.
[/quote]

So, lame is the new funny? OK, I get it.

The only people whinning and moaning are the one that are butthurt because THEIR team isn't winning enough games to make them happy.

The rest of us are just along for the ride. Which we feel is going to be a great one.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='rayzor' timestamp='1349118724' post='1929918']
thanks.
[/quote]

Gotta get back to my chores, but wanted to say one last thing.

I know you, I, and quite a few others had high expectations this year. And still do.

I agree with the fact that our REMAINING schedule does not appear as daunting as it once did. Which leads me to the hope that this season is not yet lost.

A young team has to learn to win, be consistent, and finish games. We are very close to acheiving these goals. So I am not giving up hope for a strong finish, with a playoff chase thrown in for good measure.

Keep believing, and keep fighting the trolls. Even though they are not really as annoying as they wish to believe, they are great fodder for debate and entertainment.

My giddy is still strong, And GOOOOOO CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!