Photo
- - - - -

Wall to Kentucky....

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
64 replies to this topic

#61 mantal

mantal

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,344 posts

Posted 23 May 2009 - 05:13 PM

Who has said anything to even allude to that (other than UNC fans saying that it's not going to happen)?

As a UNC fan, I resent your consistent attacks against us as being obnoxious, etc. I have been quite reasonable other than a couple of cracks, purely for fun, but don't loop me in with the UNC fans you loath. No single people of a group are as bad as their worst and none are usually as bad as they are portrayed by rival fans. Kentucky fans are some of the most obnoxious fans I've ever seen, ever!, does that mean it apply's to those that post here, no, not to me. It's not a blanket, it's an observation, please use SOME, that's a good word.

#62 dimbee

dimbee

Rabble Rouser

• HUDDLER
  • 7,915 posts

Posted 23 May 2009 - 05:25 PM

As a UNC fan, I resent your consistent attacks against us

Please point out any attack I have made.

the UNC fans you loath.

How many times do I have to say that I have absolutely no problem with UNC or UNC fans? I have a lot of love for UNC, actually

#63 mantal

mantal

• HUDDLER
  • 3,344 posts

Posted 23 May 2009 - 06:13 PM

Please point out any attack I have made.

How many times do I have to say that I have absolutely no problem with UNC or UNC fans? I have a lot of love for UNC, actually

I'm not going to go back and do the research to prove my point, I concede. Your previous remark, (in parenthesis) set me off. I admit, it might have been alcohol, I apologize if I offended...

#64 dimbee

dimbee

Rabble Rouser

• HUDDLER
  • 7,915 posts

Posted 23 May 2009 - 06:16 PM

I'm not going to go back and do the research to prove my point, I concede. Your previous remark, (in parenthesis) set me off. I admit, it might have been alcohol, I apologize if I offended...

You never offend me, bro. ;)

The point of my parenthetic post was to point out that it seems that the only fanbase saying anything about winning a championship in Calipari's season has been Tar Heel fans, not Wildcat fans, no more, no less

And you don't need to do any research- I've made it a point to not seek out ways to trash UNC as I simply don't have those feelings inside of me

#65 mantal

mantal

• HUDDLER
  • 3,344 posts

Posted 23 May 2009 - 06:25 PM

You never offend me, bro. ;)

The point of my parenthetic post was to point out that it seems that the only fanbase saying anything about winning a championship in Calipari's season has been Tar Heel fans, not Wildcat fans, no more, no less

And you don't need to do any research- I've made it a point to not seek out ways to trash UNC as I simply don't have those feelings inside of me

...:cheers2:

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com