• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Gabeking

Gabeking

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,243 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 09:51 AM

It might be just me but he played extremely well when given the opportunity yesterday, but that seemed to be mostly in the first half because, correct me if im wrong, i didn't see him as much in the second half as i did in the first half? I don't see why we aren't using him in the middle because beast is not up to par as of yet as we can all see... But he seems to be improving drastically though as the season moves along, which is a great sign! What have you all thought of him so far about his play?

#2 Rubi

Rubi

Squid Smasher

• HUDDLER
  • 2,294 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 01 October 2012 - 09:55 AM

There was one play early on where Kuechly called out a run to the right. He see him point before the ball is snapped. Sure enough it's a sweep right and Kuechly hits Turner for no gain. Would love if someone with hacker skillz could post the video of this.

How do u teach a rookie that? You can't. He either has it or he doesn't. It's obvious he has it, but this goddamn retarded coaching staff removes him from the game

I'm off the Rivera Chud wagon

#3 SIGCHI222

SIGCHI222

the illustrious potentate

• HUDDLER
  • 3,895 posts
  • LocationShelby

Posted 01 October 2012 - 09:57 AM

Definitely improving, at least to my untrained eye. I have no idea why he is constantly being rotated in and out.

#4 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • 8,817 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 09:57 AM

he seems to be coming out after first down. sorry, but that should be beason right now.

#5 xav8tor

xav8tor

Foul Weather Fan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 267 posts
  • LocationOff the Grid

Posted 01 October 2012 - 08:45 PM

Play him every damn down unless he wants a breather. Why he isn't getting more time is inexplicable. The more time he gets, the better he will be, and he already is a phenom. That play mentioned above when he sniffed out the plan before the snap says it all. Also, another one he got blocked out, broke off, chased the runner down and still made the stop after two or three others missed. This kid has the "it" factor and then some.

#6 Kuech the Sneak

Kuech the Sneak

• HUDDLER
  • 4,385 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 08:57 PM

I don't know why he isn't playing more tbh, I can't wrap my head around it....especially since he's been playing so well these last two games

#7 YourMomsLover

YourMomsLover

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,871 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 09:26 PM

Us rotating Luke out is comparable to rotating Steve Smith with Dwayne Jarrett IMO

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Luke Kuechly

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.