Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My Prediction for Seattle: We are going to get spanked

54 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm going to go ahead and put this out there now. (With my integrity on the line) Yet from my knowledge of football, we are about to get the beating of our lives against Seattle. That secondary is hall of fame calibur, and their pass rush is nothing to sneeze at. Marshawn Lynch will have a career day against our linebackers (it literally took six guys to tackle Turner, and they were all getting dragged the whole game). Russell Wilson isn't a great passer, but he can take off and run, and there will be many oppurtunities for him to do so against this defense. Not too mention we are going up to the place of the loudest stadium in the league, once causing a mini-earthquake. So I'm just putting this out there, so you guys can prepare for the beatdown we are about to receive.

Posted

Matthias living up to his "dumbest poster here" billing.

Posted

Wilson had 160 passing yards, 14 rush yards, and 3 ints against the Rams D last week. I doubt its a blowout, but I dont see the Panthers winning

Posted

they are coming to Charlotte...

Posted

The game is in charlotte.

Posted

they are coming to Charlotte...

Technically he didnt say it was in Seattle...

Maybe he think BOA is the loudest place in the league

Posted

The worst part about this game is Marshawn Lynch vs our run D...

Posted

I mean is Wilson really good enough to beat us at home?

Posted

Wilson has fewer passing yards than any starting QB in the NFL.

Posted

I do agree with one thing - we are either going to win this game handily or we are going to get spanked. The kind of mentally scarring loss we had yesterday represents a true fork in the road. Either the team takes away that they are good enough to beat anyone in this league and goes on a tear, or they're thinking "we played about as well as we possibly could and still lost," get down on themselves and check out on the way to a 4-12 season.

That said, I think we win this game (but fug me, I think we win every game). The Seahawks just lost to a team that couldn't get a point from its offense. That's bad. Plus, the Seahawks were gifted that game against the Pack - they should also be 1-3.

Posted

Their D is legit and Lynch can single-handedly beat this team, but they are coming to Charlotte.

We will probably lose but we won't get spanked.

Posted

Ah, so it is in Charlotte. That will make things a little easier, yet we won't match up against that secondary at all. You see what happens when we have a good offensive showing, we still lose because our defense is terrible. So if our offense gets shut down, we will get blown out everytime.